Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I called the psycho woman and we've met with her and her D. So there is no realization of their plan for revenge, just babbling about it and the foursome to seal the deal. Correct?

holivar

Dec 2, 2017
I called the psycho woman and we've met with her and her D. So there is no realization of their plan for revenge, just babbling about it and the foursome to seal the deal. Correct?
I think there will happen to her something in the next updates. It can not end so simple

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
getting rollback error when i try to save game
There should be a file named traceback.txt now in your game's root folder (where the exe-file is). Open it, copy all the text from there (Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C) and paste it here. It may help to solve the problem.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
I was really enjoying this game until anything to do with Mia started bugging out....When I try to talk to her in her room, I get booted back to the hallway and when I try to visit her at school I get an error log :(

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
I like this game a lot, and I hope that there is more coming sometime in the future; but I'm wondering if there's really any point in trying to improve your relationship with Nicole or to increase her "sluttiness" in this version since there's apparently nothing to do with her except ask her to show her boobs in the bar at $50 a peek. Am I missing something? I mean, you can't even peek at her in the bathroom or walk in on her dressing, and any kind of sex act seems completely out of the picture. What gives?

U

User_32285

Forget Nichole character, she is (writen) like the Bermuda Triangle.

Avoid these kind of women (especially in RL ;))

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
shift+O does nothing
Maybe you have to enable concole and developer menu first (some devs decide to disable this option in there games).

Unzip the attached file and save the bat-file in the same folder where "View_of_family.exe" lies.
Then start UnRen.bat
Choose option 3 and press enter.

Reactions: fuku888

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes