Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And for all my brothers, sorry, but there are many things that need be said, not to let them do to others in the same way that they have done to some that they did not deserve. With all my respect, thanks.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I was interested in this game, i liked the Nicole character, and her relationship with you, i was excited for the possibility of being in a relationship with her... then the mom wants to bang you, and now you have another sister, and a whole town of girls that you can fuck. I am not saying this is a bad game, only that I thought it was focusing on one character and wasnt a "one dick to rule them all" sort of game.. if harems are your thing this game is for you.. the models are nice, the story is decent, I would recommend this game for you, definitely worth a playthrough, I haven't played past 0.5, so I can't speak for any new content, but I'm sure it follows the same track.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I was interested in this game, i liked the Nicole character, and her relationship with you, i was excited for the possibility of being in a relationship with her... then the mom wants to bang you, and now you have another sister, and a whole town of girls that you can fuck. I am not saying this is a bad game, only that I thought it was focusing on one character and wasnt a "one dick to rule them all" sort of game.. if harems are your thing this game is for you.. the models are nice, the story is decent, I would recommend this game for you, definitely worth a playthrough, I haven't played past 0.5, so I can't speak for any new content, but I'm sure it follows the same track.
You're fully right, this game have good and bad paths as well, but the characters is good and the scenes is many of them enjoyable, and I wait that don't have other bad surprises again o_O::|:::|:

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
hello everyone I would like to know if the bug problem was resolved and if so would it be possible to have the link please

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hello everyone I would like to know if the bug problem was resolved and if so would it be possible to have the link please
Hello, the bug only be solved in the next version, probably in the end of month ;);):)

U

User_17502

I must say I am not a fan of the whole sister change. I don’t was kinda partial to the red head and the not weird face. But I might just be an outlier for your patrons.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
why cant i have threesome with emma and ms. rhodes? she asked me to leave after i invited her to join

I think you have messed up a way to talk to them both. If you do get it right you will get to bang them. Try again. :)

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
anyway to cheat on the game?
edit1 : warning - use at your own risk !!!
do it at your own risk, you are responsible for any harm or damage/breaking game files

to open console use "Shift+O"
The debug console makes it possible to interactively run Ren'Py script and Python statements, and immediately see the results. The console is available in developer mode or when config.console is True, and can be accessed by pressing "shift+O".
The console can be used to:
Jump to a label.
Interactively try out Ren'Py script statements.
Evaluate a python expression or statement to see the result.
Trace python expressions as the game progresses.

or a more convenable bat file to enable console and developer mode and more

game Variables list (example command momrat = 100)
carol
carolperv
dad
elsa
elsamia
elsaperv
elsarat
emperv
emrat
jacperv
jacrat
miaperv
miarat
momperv
momrat
money
psyperv
psyrat
sisperv
sisrat
stuprat
vika
vikaperv
vikarat
wine

Last edited:

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
edit1 : warning - use at your own risk !!!
do it at your own risk, you are responsible for any harm or damage/breaking game files

to open console use "Shift+O"
The debug console makes it possible to interactively run Ren'Py script and Python statements, and immediately see the results. The console is available in developer mode or when config.console is True, and can be accessed by pressing "shift+O".
The console can be used to:
Jump to a label.
Interactively try out Ren'Py script statements.
Evaluate a python expression or statement to see the result.
Trace python expressions as the game progresses.

or a more convenable bat file to enable console and developer mode and more

game Variables list (example command momrat = 100)
carol
carolperv
dad
elsa
elsamia
elsaperv
elsarat
emperv
emrat
jacperv
jacrat
miaperv
miarat
momperv
momrat
money
psyperv
psyrat
sisperv
sisrat
stuprat
vika
vikaperv
vikarat
wine
thx but can i use this for different games? or is it just this one. much love for the help

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
thx but can i use this for different games? or is it just this one. much love for the help
variable's re different for each game...

to enable console or use UnRen.bat working for all renpy games
anoter "tool" to edit/find variables is > " "
Save Editor Online
This free save editor can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you change some quantities (like amount of gold, items etc...).
It's a most simple and powerful tool for a lot jrpg and visual novels. Currently supports *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol files.

• Click the UPLOAD FILE button and select savefile you wish to edit. Wait for the uploading process to finish.
  • Edit your form and click the Download button to get your edited savefile.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I was interested in this game, i liked the Nicole character, and her relationship with you, i was excited for the possibility of being in a relationship with her... then the mom wants to bang you...
I am under the impression that the pursuit of any one woman is optional except in a few cases (e.g. Emma). You have made me curious, however. I wonder whom it is possible to avoid in this game?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes