jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
I am trying to follow Carlos's walkthrough ( thanks for it Carlos ) but I can't get these two scenes at the same time "- 11.00 hrs – Mia (kitchen) - 11.00 hrs – Nicole in the Park", only one or the other, am I supposed to get both at 11:00 on the same day, whichever scene I go to the time jumps to 12:00.
+1!
I'm also have the same problem here. Anyone, care to explain?

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
+1!
I'm also have the same problem here. Anyone, care to explain?
don't bother trying to get them together at 11:00 do one and the other the following day and I found Caroline at the bar around 20:00 or so

Last edited:

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
So your Walkthroug it's useless now? ::|::FeelsBadMan:
because (9.00 hrs – Talk with Nicole in Her bedroom) I don't find her there in 9:00 I find only mother in bathroom masturbate and mia topless in her room.
I found a small problem there too but forget the days and use the walkthrough it will get you through there's just somethings that don't happen together on the same day

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@peter0 Meet Vika in School. Meet Vika in Beach with Mia. That's it for now I think. At least I have in Mia's Tasks "in next versions".

Reactions: peter0

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
is there a way to take the mom path in the beginning and then take Nicole shopping in the game so that i can see the images from that path so i don't have to restart? maybe someone can make a mod for this?

U

User_32285

is there a way to take the mom path in the beginning and then take Nicole shopping in the game so that i can see the images from that path so i don't have to restart? maybe someone can make a mod for this?
Path is a strong word, I think it only adds some points to your relation if you choose mom and not to nicole. Just go shopping with sis if you like, it has no consequences afaik.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just combined all three bugfixes into one archive and included the 'game' subfolder this time in there, too, so it can now be extracted directly into the game root folder.

README:txt said:
Extraxt this archive to your game root folder (where the exe-file is). Let it replace the original files and modify original folders.

The content of this archive fixes 3 known bugs of the 0.0.9 version of the View of Family:

1. Nicole's dildo humping scene on the first day;
2. Repeatable scene about talking with Nicole in her room at 18:00;
3. Character case error in a variable name at line 108 in momroom.rpy that interrupts one of the final scenes with mom.

It also enables Renpy development console.
Someone from the staff could add it to the OP of this thread until there's no official bugfix or new version available, to make it easier to find.

Last edited:

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
im currently stuck with mom, on the walkthrough it says i need 75 points with her (i have 100+ and 77) and then it says i should go to the library to get a quest with her but it doesnt show up, any help?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What doesn't show up? The library? Mom? The quest?
To trigger a quest in library, usually you have to talk to mom there. Sometimes you have to meet mrs Rhoades first and to meet her, you have to call her before that.
All depends on what you have done already, not just your score.

Reactions: parachina

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
What doesn't show up? The library? Mom? The quest?
To trigger a quest in library, usually you have to talk to mom there. Sometimes you have to meet mrs Rhoades first and to meet her, you have to call her before that.
All depends from what you have done already, not just your score.
if u dont remember u can go on the walkthrough and ctrl+f: 75 you will se exactly where im stuck, it says i need 75 pts with mom, i have 109 and 77 points currently but still when i go to the library i can talk to her or "kiss" which leads to her jerking off the son but there is no quest available, also doesnt say anything about mr rhoades on the walkthrough in this part

and yes i did everything before that on the walkthrough

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Please don't try to follow that walkthrough exactly step by step. This is not the official walkthrough, it's just the only one available. CarloS obviously didn't mean to create a step by step map through the game. Think of it as a collection of hints. If you try to follow it exactly, then you really will get stuck.

As I said, if the quest doesn't show up while talking to mom in the library, then you probably have to do something first. Possibly talk to mrs Rhoades, because most mom quests will trigger only after you've had a meeting with mrs Rhoades.

I never used that walkthrough myself, did all the quests in a different order, that's why I have no idea where in the game that point exactly is.
I still managed to get through the game without any major problems. Just rely on your own brain, not that much on the walkthrough.
Look into your phone, check the status of your mom, mrs Rhoades and all the other characters, click the "!" button and read what it says. Those quest hints are pretty good, one of the well thought things about this game.

+ And try to call mrs Rhoades. Just in case!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes