tmv

May 31, 2017
I got this crash when going to the school at times when Mia is there:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scool.rpy", line 36, in script
    menu:
  File "game/scool.rpy", line 6, in execute
    screen allisc1:
    screen allisc1:
  File "game/scool.rpy", line 7, in execute
    imagemap:
  File "game/scool.rpy", line 15, in execute
    if (vika >= 1):
NameError: name 'vika' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\exports.py", line 842, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\exports.py", line 1028, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\core.py", line 2492, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\core.py", line 2759, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\core.py", line 482, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\core.py", line 482, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\core.py", line 2759, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen allisc1:
    screen allisc1:
    imagemap:
    if (vika >= 1):
  File "<screen language>", line 15, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.0.9

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Can't visit mia at school, can't visit the girl at the bar now, and mia at the beach when Vika is there. It seems something has happened to Vika that screws this shit up.

Aug 13, 2017
yeah they are almost at sex with Mia surprised she didn't just hop up on him in that one scene but guess it needs to wait hope the mod fixes nicole she's been bugged for so long not even sure where to go at this point none of the tips show for her

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Pretty good game so far. Exceeded my expectation on amount of content available. Definitely keeping an eye on this one.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
according SVSComics.com there is a small fix update for this game

Version: 0.0.9a

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
A lot of buggs nicole path wheen you enter first time in her room even wheen you meet her in park no progress with mia the same in mom path only one bugg before mia open the door need to skip to advance the game god game but need to fix all these bugs.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Can't visit mia at school, can't visit the girl at the bar now, and mia at the beach when Vika is there. It seems something has happened to Vika that screws this shit up.
I met Caroline (girl at the bar) at 20:00 when I had to see Mrs. Rhoades.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yea thanks for that but still not appear nicole at 9:00 in her room, that bug it's still up.
I don't know about that one, is it a bug in the code or maybe just in her schedule.
When I find time and there's no official fix yet, I'll try to check into that. Do you know what's supposed to happen there at that time? Maybe that event just hasn't been created yet? In case it exists in sisroom.rpy, then I can probably find it.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Version: 0.0.9 is super buggy the script isnt working proper its not only middle sis room but the whole story doesnt continiu at al its like staying stuck on day2 and stay stuck there after i bought the wine the story line sorta stops
even though i need to go 2 emma for tutoring her phonecall doesnt come in.
and even whit the patch that whas quickly made i still had the buggy sis room the patch didnt work at all on my DL off the game.
and nicole's room is also in a other way buggy when i enter i see the mom stripping herself WTH.

chronosbebop

Oct 11, 2017
I got this crash when going to the school at times when Mia is there:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:
    screen allisc1:
    screen allisc1:
    imagemap:
    if (vika >= 1):

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\exports.py", line 842, in menu
    rv = renpy.store.menu(items)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\exports.py", line 1028, in display_menu
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\core.py", line 2492, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\core.py", line 2759, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\core.py", line 2759, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Taco\Downloads\Games\- View of family 0.0.9\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen allisc1:
    screen allisc1:
    imagemap:
    if (vika >= 1):
  File "<screen language>", line 15, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.0.9
I posted a way to work around this bug back on page 98 (post #1894). Not sure if I can copy in the link to the post yet though (still under 3 posts, lol). This seemed to work for me when I was running into the same issues with the Bar, Mia's School, and looking at Mia's tasks.

Hope it does the trick. :)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yea thanks for that but still not appear nicole at 9:00 in her room, that bug it's still up.
I don't know about that one, is it a bug in the code or maybe just in her schedule.
When I find time and there's no official fix yet, I'll try to check into that. Do you know what's supposed to happen there at that time? Maybe that event just hasn't been created yet? In case it exists in sisroom.rpy, then I can probably find it.
Oh, come on, I just looked at it - the schedule clearly says that the event at 9.00 doesn't exist yet - that's what the '(soon)' means there. It's not a bug, there just is no content for it yet. How did you come up with this one in the first place? What made you think that there's supposed to be something already?

But in case you were talking about triggering of the party quest, then that worked for me, it didn't need any fixing. I'm quessing, it was in the morning at 9:00 of the second day. That one isn't supposed to repeat.

Last edited:

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
Oh, come on, I just looked at it - the schedule clearly says that the event at 9.00 doesn't exist yet - that's what the '(soon)' means there. It's not a bug, there just is no content for it yet. How did you come up with this one in the first place? What made you think that there's supposed to be something already?
In Walkthroug_0.9.2a say that you can find nicole in her room at 9:00, maybe carlos was drunk when he did Walkthroug.

Btw this game have humor I like it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbo69

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No, you can find her in her room at 9.00. Once. In the next morning after you visit the mall with her. After you talk with her in her room, she appears in your room next and you talk with her again. Then you watch some TV and then you go to the party with her.

I'm not sure about the mom route. If you chose to go with mom on the first day, then it may not happen at all. I don't remember any more, I tried that only once, months ago.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes