sylvanys

Oct 20, 2017
Damn... this game seems to be getting more and more bugs. Like 2-3 versions ago, this game was good... now the game has a major bug when Nicole masturbates and instead of watching that, it shows the mom glitching out in a loop showing her boobs while her facial expressions change rapidly. Seems someone worked on this while drunk ;)

GAME NEEDS A FIX, ASAP !

sylvanys

Oct 20, 2017
this is driving me crazy... i can't get through mia.. met her at beach, agreed to talk to teacher and help her learn.. then you leave and that's it.. can't seem to do anything else with her

yolo-69

Nov 24, 2017
I think I have a bug I don't find Nicole in bedroom (9.00 hrs – Talk with Nicole in Her bedroom) it's after you party with her and sleep wake up and go to nicole bedroom it's not there. What to do?

Edit: scene when nicole masturbate in bedroom not to show it, show mother in her tits I think it's a bug.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Everyone: The game, was changed, and have a lot of bugs, I'm waiting the new version as well, it's the only solution. ::|: Well and waiting the new version without bug :evilupset:

yolo-69

Nov 24, 2017
@Everyone: The game, was changed, and have a lot of bugs, I'm waiting the new version as well, it's the only solution. ::|: Well and waiting the new version without bug :evilupset:
So your Walkthroug it's useless now? ::|::FeelsBadMan:
because (9.00 hrs – Talk with Nicole in Her bedroom) I don't find her there in 9:00 I find only mother in bathroom masturbate and mia topless in her room.

Last edited:

hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
One of the bugs i'm having is it tries to check if vika == *whatever number* even though vika hasn't been defined at all in my save file. I just create the variable by typing 'vika = 0' (or whatever value I deem it to be).

Last edited:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
So checked back on the thread and didn't see anyone mentioning the stuff with Elsa.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apologies if this is already known about but I didn't see it in @Carlo S walkthrough.

Reactions: pitruchio

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
So your Walkthroug it's useless now? ::|::FeelsBadMan:
because (9.00 hrs – Talk with Nicole in Her bedroom) I don't find her there in 9:00 I find only mother in bathroom masturbate and mia topless in her room.
No, in the next version it will be fixed, the change is only the end of this version, then is better wait

Reactions: Justanx

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Guys this is my first time playing thos game but i think i found a bug... in the start of the game after i bought the vine and went home and went to sis room this is what i got:
Is this a bug or what?

holivar

Dec 2, 2017
Guys this is my first time playing thos game but i think i found a bug... in the start of the game after i bought the vine and went home and went to sis room this is what i got:
Is this a bug or what?
This bug appears with new update, wait for fixes, this game worth it

Last edited:

yolo-69

Nov 24, 2017
Is this a bug or what?
Yea nicole room have full of bugs have another one when you talk to her on 18:00-19:00.

EDIT: maybe that's why he don't show up in 9:00 morning in her room.

Reactions: Goldy

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Yes, sisroom is buggy, the game is a bit messy.

I cooked up a quick fix for these two problems, this should fix the dildo scene and that repeating scene about talking with Nicole later on. It also enables the dev console.
Just download the attached 7z file and extract it into the 'game' subfolder inside your game root folder (root is where the exe-file is).
Let it replace Sisroom.rpy and script.rpy files, it also adds unren-dev.rpy and nine image files into the 'images\1\sisroom' folder.
Those images are already there, but they have different names - I had to rename them to fix the first problem and it's easier to patch it this way, just by adding the same files with new names.

Update:
A new and better fix is here:
Removing old attachment from here as obsolete.

Last edited:

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
Yes, sisroom is buggy, the game is a bit messy.

I cooked up a quick fix for these two problems, this should fix the dildo scene and that repeating scene about talking with Nicole later on. It also enables the dev console.
Just download the attached 7z file and extract it into the 'game' subfolder inside your game root folder (root is where the exe-file is).
Let it replace Sisroom.rpy and script.rpy files, it also adds unren-dev.rpy and nine image files into the 'images\1\sisroom' folder.
Those images are already there, but they have different names - I had to rename them to fix the first problem and it's easier to patch it this way, just by adding the same files with new names.
Yea thanks for that but still not appear nicole at 9:00 in her room, that bug it's still up.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
started the game and peeped on mom and mia at 900 but walthrough says 10:00 and i dont know how to forward the time and theres no time.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes