Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Hi,
do someone have a save from 0.8 or 0.7 (0.7 would be better)please?
My saves keeps crashing when i go to mia's school or to the bar. And i don't want to start from the beginning again.
Thanks.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Played this when it first came out. Are the updates still tiny?
The last update wasn't huge, but overall the game has a good bit of content and playability. Personally I'd say give it a try now (I find it good so far). There is a debated section with the older sister, but the rest is fun/interesting. Mom, younger sister, and side stories all have a nice amount of content (though it will never be enough :) ).

Hope that helps

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i have this feeling that for nicole to join the harem, you'd have to pay her haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
wanna see her getting licked by mom, wanna see her licking mom while she sucks MCs cock, wanna bang her from behind while she 69s mom, wanna have her ride me while moms facesitting MC, wanna see how Elsa licks the creampie out of Mias´pussy, wanna see mom dildofuck her sister in the ass(and sucking MC cock),
but you left out emma and her mom!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks Carlo... however, where is the link for v0.0.9.2a? I went back through the past few pages & can only see the link for v0.0.9 - or am I finally going blind from too much fapping? Heh...
Hi, the game is back for 0.9.0 version, because was did changes, and have many bugs, I'm waiting the new version for change it again, Brother, here:

Reactions: jackkane

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
My only issue with this game so far, I have yet to play the v0.9 though, is as follows.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meh...guess its just me but I do like the game so far though

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
My only issue with this game so far, I have yet to play the v0.9 though, is as follows.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meh...guess its just me but I do like the game so far though
calling him an eric type gives him too much credit. He has no money, body or dick typical of an eric type. Hes lame and every girl knows it. My guess is it was the developers intention of making Nichole struggle with wanting to fuck her brother, but without any dialogue from her end to go with it, it falls way flat. He mentions that it was never intended to be NTR, so its just him failing at trying to create tension.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
calling him an eric type gives him too much credit. He has no money, body or dick typical of an eric type. Hes lame and every girl knows it. My guess is it was the developers intention of making Nichole struggle with wanting to fuck her brother, but without any dialogue from her end to go with it, it falls way flat. He mentions that it was never intended to be NTR, so its just him failing at trying to create tension.
True but my issue is with the type i guess the gangsta wanna be that as i stated has a glass jaw. I was not referring to it as NTR though, least wasn't my intention i just find it idiotic in a way that she goes to him after MC in essence shows the glass jaw

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
True but my issue is with the type i guess the gangsta wanna be that as i stated has a glass jaw. I was not referring to it as NTR though, least wasn't my intention i just find it idiotic in a way that she goes to him after MC in essence shows the glass jaw
Eh, she's a female character. You can't think like a guy and expect to understand her rationale. :p

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Is it normal that on Day1 when you can roam through the appartment for the first time you find the sister masturbating but you actually see the mother and a weird animation loop?

Btw I really don't like it when the games asks you to choose but you have no clue what any of the options will bring you in the future. Like starting the game and 'can you give me 10$?'. How am I supposed to know what will be the consequences later on?

Aug 24, 2017
Damn... this game seems to be getting more and more bugs. Like 2-3 versions ago, this game was good... now the game has a major bug when Nicole masturbates and instead of watching that, it shows the mom glitching out in a loop showing her boobs while her facial expressions change rapidly. Seems someone worked on this while drunk ;)

GAME NEEDS A FIX, ASAP !

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes