Nov 25, 2017
i tried and i kept getting the same errors do i need to delete/change some files?
The only error I encountered during my play through was when I chose to go to the mall with the older sister Nicole instead of the mother and peeped on Nicole masturbating and had the mother's image files show up instead. I suggest going the the mother to avoid the error.

chronosbebop

Oct 11, 2017
In case anyone is running into crashes with their saves (last I played was 0.8a), I think I may have figured out what is going on. There are some python variables that were not in the previous version that are causing crashes when you go to the task screen for Mia or to the school.

I was able to enable debug console (using instructions I found here on f95) by modify 'renpy\common\00console.rpy' and changing "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" using a text editor.

I then loaded my save and entered the debug console (SHIFT+O), then typed the following lines:
vika = 0
vikarat = 0
vikaperv = 0
elsa = 0
elsarat = 0
elsaperv = 0
elsamia = 0
miastup = 0
dad = 0

None of these variables were defined in the past (they get set when you first run a new game).

Hope this helps someone else. :)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Was having huge issues with the Mac version - finally gave up on it after a couple of downloads. Downloaded the PC version and did a Mac distribution using and now have a clock back on my phone, can use previous saves and can go to the library first thing day 1. Just a heads up for Mac users...

And - thanks for the above, chrono

Reactions: chronosbebop

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
In case anyone is running into crashes with their saves (last I played was 0.8a), I think I may have figured out what is going on. There are some python variables that were not in the previous version that are causing crashes when you go to the task screen for Mia or to the school.

I was able to enable debug console (using instructions I found here on f95) by modify 'renpy\common\00console.rpy' and changing "config.console = False" to "config.console = True" using a text editor.

I then loaded my save and entered the debug console (SHIFT+O), then typed the following lines:
vika = 0
vikarat = 0
vikaperv = 0
elsa = 0
elsarat = 0
elsaperv = 0
elsamia = 0
miastup = 0
dad = 0

None of these variables were defined in the past (they get set when you first run a new game).

Hope this helps someone else. :)
So far so good on updating these Python variables via the console. Thanks for doing the research and posting :)

Reactions: chronosbebop

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Saveeditonline works just as good as well and you can change all of them at one time.

Nicole is houdini she's in the bathroom at the same time that she is at the park. Talked to her later in her room and she disappeared till the end of the talking.
Bar has never unlocked for me to go talk to the doctor. Beach never unlocks.

Last edited:

holivar

Dec 2, 2017
vika = 0
vikarat = 0
vikaperv = 0
elsa = 0
elsarat = 0
elsaperv = 0
elsamia = 0
miastup = 0
dad = 0
after typing this i have such a problem
Code:
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc7 in position 3: ordinal not in range(128)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
That means you screwed up when you changed it. Happened to me before make sure the T in True is capitalized.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
someone has noticed that in the room of Mia appear and disappear a microwave and a refrigerator?
miaroom.png fl2.jpg fl10.jpg miaroomnaked0.jpg

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'll say this..... It probably took at least a month to do the orgy scene. Before it was one on one, which takes less time to build. So the 0.0.9 while small is still an undertaking to make :happyblush

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes