dreken149

May 7, 2017
If you are getting errors with your old save files, you need to restart/start a new game.

New scenes include a blowjob from Mia, anal with the Mother
i tried and i kept getting the same errors do i need to delete/change some files?

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
if there is any intercourse scene so far in this game?
How much content is there so far?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Uhh - does this game work at all? At least the Mac version? If the PC version works I'll download that and create a Mac version from it, but what I am seeing is 1) old saves completely incompatible, 2) no way to tell time of day (wasn't there a clock somewhere at the top? and 3) can't go with Mom to work - she just disappears. Can do the mall with sis but nothing with Mom. Also - when starting it takes forever to be able to name your character - just hangs there for 30-40 seconds...tried two separate downloads and am burning through my Mega quota...

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
guys please use spoilers if your going to list new scenes.if your getting exceeded quota with mega either use vpn or download megadownloader as it doesnt have a quota limit(that i have found anyway):)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
TY Carlo, we appreciate the work you do. Hope your troubles pass soon and things are better than before they started. :)

Reactions: Carlo S
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes