Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does 0.9a have enough playable content or should I just give it a pass and wait for 1.0
As far as I know 9a only contains one more scene with mom and that's it. I didn't search absolutely everywhere, but at least the phone doesn't have any more tasks, half of the characters don't have a "!" button or nothing is written under the "!" button and the other half has the typical "next version" thing going.

Reactions: TheonS

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Does 0.9a have enough playable content or should I just give it a pass and wait for 1.0
I believe the author of the thread has said 0.0.9a is more or less a teaser. There was suppose to be a 0.0.9 full update. He or She posted something from the architects patreon page that a full 0.0.9 version was to be release a few days after. But I'm not seeing anything about it.

I saw another post from an F95 member form the architects Patreon that makes a claim the 0.0.9a is the only update.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I believe the author of the thread has said 0.0.9a is more or less a teaser. There was suppose to be a 0.0.9 full update. He or She posted something from the architects patreon page that a full 0.0.9 version was to be release a few days after. But I'm not seeing anything about it.

I saw another post from an F95 member form the architects Patreon that makes a claim the 0.0.9a is the only update.
If you check the Patreon page there is a public post from a couple hours ago saying a new/complete/bigger update would be ready and released a5-6 hours after it was made. So HOPEFULLY the full/complete update will be out somewhere between soon and tomorrow (hopefully). :)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I too tired to scroll back to the post, but I believe the author of the Opening Page, or a well known member said the same. But people keep posting complaints, that's the part I don't get. There entitled to comments, I dont have a problem with.
But it was already posted 0.0.9a was a teaser, and the full 0.9 update would be on its way. :D

Reactions: Davidreiter

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Apparantly the non alpha version of 0.9 will have tons more content, and there's already examples floating around, but you'll want to wait for an incest patch and the dev has gone 'step family' route

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Has the game been totally broken or something? I avoided V7 so that I had more to do later. Loaded V6 save and it corrupts. Tried to start the game over and its juts a buggy mess right from the start. No clock on the phone, no info on people profile tasks. Nothing.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes