botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And no patch to restore the incest.
What a fail.

I'm just wondering, doe the devs think that patreon is actually playing the games or something?

Honestly don't see Patreon doing that and in this case, the actual content of the game shouldn't matter, as long as you keep from mentioning incest on your patreon page.

And don't even let me start on the absurdity to ban incest from video games.

"Virtual incest! Oh no, people will start to fuck their relatives for real now!"

Reactions: Hlextor and Paprika

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
And no patch to restore the incest.
What a fail.

I'm just wondering, doe the devs think that patreon is actually playing the games or something?

Honestly don't see Patreon doing that and in this case, the actual content of the game shouldn't matter, as long as you keep from mentioning incest on your patreon page.

And don't even let me start on the absurdity to ban incest from video games.

"Virtual incest! Oh no, people will start to fuck their relatives for real now!"
I dont see patreon playing the games....I do see self righteous Dbags that like to think they are doing good by turning devs in for violations.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I dont see patreon playing the games....I do see self righteous Dbags that like to think they are doing good by turning devs in for violations.

Wait, you mean his own patreons?
Or you mean someone would download the game here and report him then?

I guess that could happen, but how fucked up would you have to be?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Wait, you mean his own patreons?
Or you mean someone would download the game here and report him then?

I guess that could happen, but how fucked up would you have to be?
Maybe not his patreons but some random dbag downloading games and then reporting the devs for guideline violations.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
0.0.9 walkthrough pls, im stuck!
You really shouldn't need a walkthrough for this game.....the quest log in the phone tells you everything you need to know, like where and when and how much love/relationship is required.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe not his patreons but some random dbag downloading games and then reporting the devs for guideline violations.
That's tough to say, it would almost seem as if Patreon has hired a team of people to hunt down Adult game creators looking for TOS violators. It seems to me they are going after to most popular games. Man Of The House became extremely popular over a couple months (really to many games for me to call out that are popular) and was immediate target.

Other less popular Adult games I have no doubt will be getting targeted. I am surprised Summertime Saga hasn't been high up on Patreon priority --How can we be complete assholes List--.

Reactions: botc76

macedo

Jul 27, 2017
You really shouldn't need a walkthrough for this game.....the quest log in the phone tells you everything you need to know, like where and when and how much love/relationship is required.
yes, but after I downloaded version 0.0.9 I spoke with mom about the aunt and there are no more tasks
"task:.........." nothing,neither "in the next version",right in the beginning 0.0.9

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
yes, but after I downloaded version 0.0.9 I spoke with mom about the aunt and there are no more tasks
"task:.........." nothing,neither "in the next version",right in the beginning 0.0.9
i have the same problem

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Better wait for the full 0.0.9, not a 0.0.9a or a 0.0.9b.
Same goes for my Sis Mia

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Console commands (Shift-O once you've enabled it in 00console or through UnRen):
Nichole: sisperv=x (depravity) sisrat=x (liking)
Mother: momperv=x momrat=x
Mia: miaperv=x miarat=x
Psychologist: psyperv=x psyrat=x
Emma: emperv=x emrat=x

There are not yet commands for Caroline or Elsa.
there are...
carolrat
carolperv
elsaperv
elsarat

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes