Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I think DC didn't care about his patreon page, he has a lot of others plateforms.
I know about the Summertime Saga web site. I haven't had time to check out the chat room to ask or just observe peoples questions and DC's comments/answers. I kind of figured he didn't care since he hasn't change anything in his game. But the Patreon page is still up and active.

delray

May 27, 2017
Soooooo.... haven't played in a few versions, about to start a fresh game and would rather not sift through the last 50+ pages of comments... any highlights to compile a DIY walkthrough or tips?

EDIT: Does the 0.5 Walkthrough hold up?

Last edited:

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
hi everyone nicole didn't accepted proposal what should i do after nicole bedroom scene she is not coming to mc room plz help

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
We will get the answer after new release :)
This is a preview of new version that supposed to release yesterday.
hi everyone nicole didn't accepted proposal what should i do after nicole bedroom scene she is not coming to mc room plz help

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
After i reached my sis sucks my finger and i want to make the next step, klick on exclamation mark, it shows me a bug site. Also if i klick on the school icon... it is up to the version 0.9a?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
As far as I know 9a only contains one more scene with mom and that's it. I didn't search absolutely everywhere, but at least the phone doesn't have any more tasks, half of the characters don't have a "!" button or nothing is written under the "!" button and the other half has the typical "next version" thing going.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So only 2 new scenes? That's the laziest update ever for VoF.
Assuming you are a paying customer, you may be entitled to your opinion.. but I am pretty sure that is a surefire way to dishearten devs. Not cool.. :FeelsBadMan:

Most devs take pride in their work and work hard... especially if they are one man show or just a few people.

Coding, art work, rendering, testing and praying you don't introduce feature breaking bugs in the process.. crazy monthly cycle.. :tiredface:

Reactions: notsonoble

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Assuming you are a paying customer, you may be entitled to your opinion.. but I am pretty sure that is a surefire way to dishearten devs. Not cool.. :FeelsBadMan:

Most devs take pride in their work and work hard... especially if they are one man show or just a few people.

Coding, art work, rendering, testing and praying you don't introduce feature breaking bugs in the process.. crazy monthly cycle.. :tiredface:
Maybe, but come on. This is at least the second time that his guy has pulled the useles "alpha" release for no reason with barely anything new, I don't even see the point. It's one thing if it's for testing, but there is nothing to test.

Reactions: TheonS

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Does 0.9a have enough playable content or should I just give it a pass and wait for 1.0

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes