krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys and girls
. Anyone knows the cheat commands for all the girls? I just don't want to constantly try and try to farm all that LIKING and DEPRAVITY over and over again. Thank you in advance. :)

Aug 16, 2016
Hi guys and girls. Anyone knows the cheat commands for all the girls? I just don't want to constantly try and try to farm all that LIKING and DEPRAVITY over and over again. Thank you in advance. :)
Console commands (Shift-O once you've enabled it in 00console or through UnRen):
Nichole: sisperv=x (depravity) sisrat=x (liking)
Mother: momperv=x momrat=x
Mia: miaperv=x miarat=x
Psychologist: psyperv=x psyrat=x
Emma: emperv=x emrat=x

There are not yet commands for Caroline or Elsa.

Reactions: Hlextor

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
0.0.9a
all that is written in the author's post:
"There is only one scene right after the scene in the grocery. Soon I will come home and finish the dialogue for the next scene. I will update this post when the next scene is ready. So, watch this post)"
PC -
TKS man...

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Patreon post:
Guys, the release is delayed. Sorry. I need to make a little more images.

:'(

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Delayed release just means more explosive sticky content don't you know?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Console commands (Shift-O once you've enabled it in 00console or through UnRen):
Nichole: sisperv=x (depravity) sisrat=x (liking)
Mother: momperv=x momrat=x
Mia: miaperv=x miarat=x
Psychologist: psyperv=x psyrat=x
Emma: emperv=x emrat=x

There are not yet commands for Caroline or Elsa.

THANK YOU :)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Delayed release just means more explosive sticky content don't you know?
Don't wanna be too harsh, but delayed mostly seems bullshit time management or communication. It was like "It'll be released on the 29th" and suddenly it's like "Oh my bad, I need more time". It's not like this was totally unforseen x'D

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yea, but after f95, as always ;)
Its almost as if 95% of the stuff posted on there is stolen straight from here or something! :eek:

god, hes gone the stepmom and step sister route
This game has kind of become more and more of a disaster with each update, and it started so promisingly too.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Oh boy, it's really just one scene and nothing more? It gets sadder and sadder with every "alpha" x'Dx'D

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And no patch to restore the incest.
What a fail.

I'm just wondering, doe the devs think that patreon is actually playing the games or something?

Honestly don't see Patreon doing that and in this case, the actual content of the game shouldn't matter, as long as you keep from mentioning incest on your patreon page.

And don't even let me start on the absurdity to ban incest from video games.

"Virtual incest! Oh no, people will start to fuck their relatives for real now!"

Reactions: Hlextor and Paprika

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
And no patch to restore the incest.
What a fail.

I'm just wondering, doe the devs think that patreon is actually playing the games or something?

Honestly don't see Patreon doing that and in this case, the actual content of the game shouldn't matter, as long as you keep from mentioning incest on your patreon page.

And don't even let me start on the absurdity to ban incest from video games.

"Virtual incest! Oh no, people will start to fuck their relatives for real now!"
I dont see patreon playing the games....I do see self righteous Dbags that like to think they are doing good by turning devs in for violations.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I dont see patreon playing the games....I do see self righteous Dbags that like to think they are doing good by turning devs in for violations.

Wait, you mean his own patreons?
Or you mean someone would download the game here and report him then?

I guess that could happen, but how fucked up would you have to be?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes