Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Whoa, suprisingly good game ...
Not as funny/entertaining as DoDana but not far away from BB.

I have 2 questions for the better informed :D
1. When is the next update expected?
2. After meeting Mia and Vika at the beach, is there any more progress for Mia available? For Nicole, Mom and Elsa quest tab says "In the next versions". But for Mia it says nothing at all (see screenshot) ^^

screenshot.1207.png

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Whoa, suprisingly good game ...
Not as funny/entertaining as DoDana but not far away from BB.

I have 2 questions for the better informed :D
1. When is the next update expected?
2. After meeting Mia and Vika at the beach, is there any more progress for Mia available? For Nicole, Mom and Elsa quest tab says "In the next versions". But for Mia it says nothing at all (see screenshot) ^^

View attachment 44415
2. There is no progress after that. Marvel said he forgot to add quest tab message

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
This is a decent content games for you who waiting for new update of Popular games.
But like any teasing games, still no vagina/anal sex scene between main family. (don't count aunt sex)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Same here I liked Nicole and her scenes were good. You have that nice ride on the train then do some sight seeing at the house you then go on a date with her and kiss her and she's enjoying herself. A shit stain appears and she yells at him to let her go stop it and later she says that he scared her. Go to sleep go to the park and BOOM she's liplocking with the pussy ass faggot who she just said scared her the day before and was yelling at him to let her go. Right after that I was like whoa hold up!! Nicole's like what? Me: You see that curb over there? Nicole: Yes I see. Me: Good now go stand on it as you have been officially kicked to the curb hope you enjoy your stay bitch.

I no longer have any interest in her anymore if she wants to move out and move in with shit stain that's fine with me as long as I never have to see her again then I'll be happy.

I'll be going after the mother and little sis now.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes