Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't think it matters, only the aunt and cousin I have not figured out yet.
It would suck if it was this way, none of the girls are better than mom or Mia. The only hard thing would be mom vs Mia :WutFace:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
My game came without hours and without tasks, I can't even to do a step by step, is this really what happens or does my game have a bug? :confused:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My game came without hours and without tasks, I can't even to do a step by step, is this really what happens or does my game have a bug? :confused:
It must be your game.
Mine works great.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Did we ever get feedback from the developer about how many players hate the older sister route and how her personality when introduced (which most people really like/found attractive) and was changed to the gold digging cuck in later adaptations?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Did we ever get feedback from the developer about how many players hate the older sister route and how her personality when introduced (which most people really like/found attractive) and was changed to the gold digging cuck in later adaptations?
As I recall there was a post about how dating the jerk from the party was a (in my opinion VERY) bad joke. As to the money thing not sure if that was a change or not. We first meet her when she wants money. Personally I think the money thing is a bit extreme, but we may find out more about it as the game progresses.

Just a thought

Reactions: a1fox3

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I vaguely recall she is in our bed when we first wake up, and is flirting with us. That personality is nothing like every other conversation which follows.

U

User_32285

I vaguely recall she is in our bed when we first wake up, and is flirting with us. That personality is nothing like every other conversation which follows.
Iirc There was also a dry humping with her in the bus and an evening pretending to be bf/gf at a party, after that she did a 180 and her other personality took over or something

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
this really grinds my gears
the older sister is by far the best looking girl in this game in my opinion but her personality was just overwritten by something and there's barely any content with her being made, and because of her random personality change nobody else in this thread actively wants to see more of her

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
this really grinds my gears
the older sister is by far the best looking girl in this game in my opinion but her personality was just overwritten by something and there's barely any content with her being made, and because of her random personality change nobody else in this thread actively wants to see more of her
I agree in that I also find her the most attractive. (Also, as a side note, I appreciate how her and the mother actually look like a mother and daughter, which is kind of rare in these games.) I'm also looking forward to more content with her, I just haven't posted about it. Hopefully after the upcoming mother-focused update, we Nicole fans will get what we are hoping for.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes