U

User_32285

I agree in that I also find her the most attractive. (Also, as a side note, I appreciate how her and the mother actually look like a mother and daughter, which is kind of rare in these games.) I'm also looking forward to more content with her, I just haven't posted about it. Hopefully after the upcoming mother-focused update, we Nicole fans will get what we are hoping for.
I like the ingame Nichole personage also, she reminds me of an ex-gf who had borderline personality syndrome.

I am afraid though that any similarities are coincidental and the game author is just fucking about with her ingame actions, but there is a small chance he is some writing wonder and it's all intentional.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Some things the dev said about Nicole/Dinn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think there was one more post, but mostly the same bullshit, I wouldn't pay any attention to it and at this point I wouldn't even hope for a serious improvement. To me it seems like he wanted to make a bitchy sister, but had no idea how to do it. I don't wanna be too harsh on this dev, but it's even worse than the rest of the story-telling. It's not the worst I've ever seen, but mediocre at best. What really shines here are the characters and in my opinion the game is carried by the models for the most.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Some things the dev said about Nicole/Dinn:

I think there was one more post, but mostly the same bullshit, I wouldn't pay any attention to it and at this point I wouldn't even hope for a serious improvement. To me it seems like he wanted to make a bitchy sister, but had no idea how to do it. I don't wanna be too harsh on this dev, but it's even worse than the rest of the story-telling. It's not the worst I've ever seen, but mediocre at best. What really shines here are the characters and in my opinion the game is carried by the models for the most.
Sounds like dev has a plan for the character, and seems to understand that people are concerned. I don't think there is any cause for alarm right now. Based on what was said it sounds like Nicole might be just acting, so I think it's better to wait and reserve judgment.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Yeah sure, it's not like most people here are paying customers or something, but people can still voice their concerns and opinions if they (myself included btw) already know that they don't like the way things are going. He can still prove us wrong and maybe the feedback changes over time, but for now it's there.

As I said there was a third post where he sounded like "Shut up and don't criticize just because you don't get my stupid caricature", this is what made it a little ridiculous.

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
Well I'm fine with the black guy and NTR/no NTR either way. What bothered me was the persona non grata after I basically did her a solid.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I deleted all save data(game folder and appdata/roaming/renpy) and started a new game in v.0.0.8..... but I can kiss Mia in the kitchen and on the living room couch FIRST DAY did i miss something thats like a cheat for her points.....

LegendRKO629

Oct 9, 2017
I advanced time using the couch, napping 2h - tv 1h.

I did cheat money to go out on a date with the mom since I couldn't find any way to earn money, the date happened straight after I talked to the therapist. I couldn't call or meet boss lady of school.

Tried farming points with younger sister at the beach since it repeats but it didn't seem to do anything yet.
how did you cheat? any console ?

Some-Dude

Oct 30, 2017
well i just finished this game and i gotta say it's pretty good , after DMD and Dreams of desire , this game is my third choice , it looks very good , the story is a little shaky at first but it finds it's rhythm very fast , the relationship development between characters is very genuine , the MC is not in any way a creep and he really loves his family and isn't trying to use them for his lust which makes him likable which again makes the development of their affection very real . . .
and the models are great in every way ! their asses and breasts aren't exaggerated ... mia is the classic petite sweetness , nicole is the hot babe with perfect everything not too much not too little , and mom have an awesome athletic body her boobs and ass are bigger than the others but in a perfect and non exaggerated way . . .
in terms of story and how the characters slowly and believably fall for each other (which is the most important part of these games for me) this game is excellent it's almost as good as DMD
although the English version is sometimes like a google translation ! nothing serious though . . .
sorry for my bad English . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiva0067

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
@f3ryx if you like this game I recommend Teachers pets as well. VERY good game, though the update schedule was messed up due to the Patreon issues as well as other problems. I would say try that, My Sweet Neighbors, and probably Parental Love. All good games to try if you liked this one.

Good Gaming and Happy Turkey Day to all. :)

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
@f3ryx if you like this game I recommend Teachers pets as well. VERY good game, though the update schedule was messed up due to the Patreon issues as well as other problems. I would say try that, My Sweet Neighbors, and probably Parental Love. All good games to try if you liked this one.

Good Gaming and Happy Turkey Day to all. :)
Babysitter and Au-Pair Innocence also. Those are some similar games. Babysitter is kinda slow right now though.

Reactions: titit

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
How do you fuck the milf in the bar but still maintain $100 on the pocket? (or at least how do you earn money? Need $100 to go on date w/ mom)

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Sounds like dev has a plan for the character, and seems to understand that people are concerned. I don't think there is any cause for alarm right now. Based on what was said it sounds like Nicole might be just acting, so I think it's better to wait and reserve judgment.
The Dev made her a fucked up Golddigger...After the meeting in the Park with her and Dinn, i couldn't care less about her.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes