rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
Sorry, had to edit.

It works and progresses fine but you gotta go to Jackeline during the evening.
what time in the evening? i tried going to see her at 20.00, 21.00.. even 22.00, but nothing happens, just the same chat all over again.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
If you're looking for incest then this game won't disappoint you. There are more than enough female family members who you can have sex with. No mods required.
Thanks .Basically I am looking for a enjoyable game. Incest or non-incest does not matter. I think I will give a try........

Dec 29, 2017
theres abit where Mia now wanks u off on the soffa
also date Jaqualine to move story along with nicole then raise her corruption to about 40 (visit her working out in living room at 10:00 and play with her) and she will visit u in night drink abit and gives u head that is all ive managed to find

Vestolord

Dec 8, 2017
Iv tried just about everything for Jacqueline and still nothing. Can someone help plz?

Iv tried patch, saves, console but nothing

This game is way to fking buggy fuck this.

rejejvaca

Jun 15, 2017
now i tried the patch with jackeline and somehow the scene with her triggered. i see her scene with nicole in the next day in the kitchen, but after that, nothing with her (i raised her depravity)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I tried that patch fix and Jacqueline's levels are still stuck at 0.
I used console to raise her stats. Tried jac=10 and jacrat=10. not sure which worked, but once I raised the stat above 6 everything started moving.

hope that helps.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
now i tried the patch with jackeline and somehow the scene with her triggered. i see her scene with nicole in the next day in the kitchen, but after that, nothing with her (i raised her depravity)
what patch for jaqeline?

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
there are beautiful scenes in this version (sisters) but I think it's over quickly and there was no mom scene :pensive:

*Dreamer*

May 2, 2017
The sex scene in the room with Jacqueline starts the sex animation instead of pictures(during the discussion of the big bed)...is it just me or not?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Really? I progressed til end of version content with both Mia, Mom and the other sister and not a single crash/glitch or report screen from the renpy engine :/
Same here, no bugs what so ever, only one is Nicole's bedroom at 18:00. click on ignore and it's gone.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes