i tried to sum up the fixes for the current version 0.1.0
extract archive and overwrite, backup before
  • Jacqueline content should work as intended
  • infinite Mia loop is stopped
  • Nicole scene in players room should start
  • tasks point correctly to next step
  • exnic error in Nicole's room
but honestly an official bugfix version would be more useful
The file game.rar isn't recognised as an archive by 7zip so it won't extract. Any chance you could test and re-up? Thank you!

Swadee

Oct 28, 2017
well, with these bugs I feel kinda sad about Marvel's patrons..
and if we consider they have been waiting for a half of month it feel a lot more sad.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
This seems to have worked for me, thanks.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
The file game.rar isn't recognised as an archive by 7zip so it won't extract. Any chance you could test and re-up? Thank you!
Update your version of 7-Zip and/or WinRAR. There's a newer version of RAR archives that don't work with older versions of 7-Zip or WinRAR.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I think you forgot to add your edited version of Sisroom.rpy to the archive.

Reactions: Kendra

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's kind of hilarious how he just deleted Dinn like he never even existed and the scene with Nicole in your room ... everyone is worried that someone could hear Mia sucking your dick, but it's totally ok to slap Nicole's ass like 12 times. Loudly! x'Dx'D
The blowjob with her is kinda sketchy though, first everything seems like a game and the next moment it's kinda rape-y

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This one actually seems the least buggy one I have played. 1) I have never seen the beach till this update. 2) I never saw the bar till this update. 3) Never met miss Rhodes at the bar. Never met Caroline 4) Never met Else except for at the school. 5) Never met or could call Olivia after the first date.

I could finally get rid of the faggity ass faggot.

First time peeking on the mother which happens to be right after the son finds out that his dad is cheating on his mom and has left them. While peeking the son states **Dad is a lucky bastard. Looks like he can't keep mom satisfied, though**

That right there is wrong that shouldn't even be there as the dad is no longer part of the picture as he jumped ship to a different one so the lucky bastard he is talking about should be that he is now the lucky bastard.

Jacqueline scene seems a bit mixed up. Scene starts with her riding him then swtithes to a different scene then switches back to her riding him.

Later player says why did you stop? Jaq I think... I came. You don't know if you came or not? How the hell can you not know if you came or not?

When you meet the sister and Jaq in the kitchen my question is this do most people walk around half naked in someone else's house. Because it seems weird that Jaq is walking around the house without any pants on let alone any underwear.

Kertis_stark

Aug 30, 2017
- Next Day Version 1.0
- 11.00 hrs – Talk with Mrs Rhodes (phone) – after go talk with Mom in the library
Some one can give me a save befor conversation at library?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I've tried going on dates with Jacqueline >15 times and her points stay at 100 0 and its never the right time to talk about whatever.
Mia never comes to my room and she's at 124 125
Nicole never comes to my room - this is probably due to Jacqueline never helping me.

I've tried @the66 latest fix.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I'm stuck with Nicole :( After i've depraved her enough on sofa she doesn't show up in my room, but morning event after that(at her room) is avaible. Got this version from mega & archive.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I've tried going on dates with Jacqueline >15 times and her points stay at 100 0 and its never the right time to talk about whatever.
Nicole never comes to my room - this is probably due to Jacqueline never helping me.

Try this

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017

Jacqueline worked for me at somewhere around 30-45 friendship, her date event change, but it was on previous fix, not the latest...

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes