myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Dad whore spoiler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@

When you added the files did you make sure to close the game and then start it back up for the files to take effect? If you didn't then those files are not active in your game til you do.

How does a person stand on their knees?

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Dad whore spoiler

@

When you added the files did you make sure to close the game and then start it back up for the files to take effect? If you didn't then those files are not active in your game til you do.
I have these Mia files in the MC room inside the Mia900 folder that is inside the images folder! and the beach files with Vika inside the MVB / miabe folder

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I was talking about the miaroom.rpy Myroom.rpy Sisroom.rpy tasks.rpy from the patch file. Unless that's where you placed them then you need to move them to the game folder to overwrite the files there.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
use current winrar to extract
or do you have other problems with the file?
Thanks for the reply - yeah, my 7zip wasn't up to date for whatever reason.
Now, i'm still not sure if the fix actually works ... is the Jaqueline-date supposed to produce a "solution" yet?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply - yeah, my 7zip wasn't up to date for whatever reason.
Now, i'm still not sure if the fix actually works ... is the Jaqueline-date supposed to produce a "solution" yet?
yep
...and search for her after sexdate

Reactions: Nizzquizz

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Your welcome then you can also use the shift + D and then click variables and look through them for the different ones and then use the shift + O to increase the one that you want or need to increase. I used it a bit for the mom stats when the phone said that I needed to up one of her stats.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Usually you can look at your phone for hints under the ! it'll tell you that you have to raise their stats if it's a event that needs the stats raised if not it'll just tell you what to do next.

You actually do a lot of fucking so far.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Make sure you didn't hit cap locks if not that try to hit the other ones close by the shift key.

@

Not sure I never had any problems and I added the files when I hit the sisters first error in entering her bedroom and hit no more errors after that.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@myuinny
sorry but shift+O or Shift+D are't working. I pressed them nothing happens. when should I press them.
You need to enable the console and developer console. Drop the .bat file in the same folder as your .exe. Then open the .bat file and type the appropriate numbers for the console and dev. console then hit 'enter'. You might have to chose each option individually.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes