Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@

Download the enable dev mode renpy.zip from my post and follow the directions to unlock the console.

The files I was talking about are the ones that come from the patch from this link that fixes the problems.

Does anyone have a version with these files in the correct places to download?

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Still getting this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/tasks.rpy", line 68, in execute
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
  File "game/tasks.rpy", line 92, in execute
    if (miascool1 == 20) and (vika < 2):
NameError: name 'vika' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1695, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2504, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 809, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1094, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1018, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
  File "<screen language>", line 92, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.1.0

McGeeZax

Jan 14, 2018
hello guys, i have a problem with nicole in the latest update. after i had the task to increase her depravity what i did, the task went blank and doesn't show me what to do next. i've also read that there is a scene in which she shows her breasts in the bar but i didn't see that aswell. i have done everything thats possibe so far with the other girls, have seen the sex scene with jacqueline and had the encounter of her and nicole in the kitchen. hope somebody can help me.
thanks in advance

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
hello guys, i have a problem with nicole in the latest update. after i had the task to increase her depravity what i did, the task went blank and doesn't show me what to do next. i've also read that there is a scene in which she shows her breasts in the bar but i didn't see that aswell. i have done everything thats possibe so far with the other girls, have seen the sex scene with jacqueline and had the encounter of her and nicole in the kitchen. hope somebody can help me.
thanks in advance
How do you get Nicole and Jacqueline in the kitchen? I've dated Jacqueline, had sex with her but the next day the MC says where could she be, search the house and can't find her...

McGeeZax

Jan 14, 2018
How do you get Nicole and Jacqueline in the kitchen? I've dated Jacqueline, had sex with her but the next day the MC says where could she be, search the house and can't find her...
they were there at 19o'clock but kinda behaved as if it was morning

Reactions: Stakos

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
they were there at 19o'clock but kinda behaved as if it was morning
Thanks but it's just not happening. Anyway, I proceeded with the game and had Nicole in my room. By the way this rapey scene with her is just awful. I hope there is a way to fix that in the next update...

M.W.

May 5, 2017
How to progres with Nicole? I should talk with J about Nicole but i have not that option. I've dated Jacqueline few times and nothing happend.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
How to progres with Nicole? I should talk with J about Nicole but i have not that option. I've dated Jacqueline few times and nothing happend.
I'm in the same spot. J's stats never change and it's never the right time to talk to about her brother. I even edited her stats to 100/100 and nothing changes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
time clock and task are missing in my game copy :(
try

choose the right choices on date with Jacqueline
this triggers some 'changes' on the next date

I'm in the same spot. J's stats never change and it's never the right time to talk to about her brother. I even edited her stats to 100/100 and nothing changes
setting Jacqueline's stats to 100/100 is useless, $ jacrat = 1 and right choices at Jacqueline's date

xb

Nov 9, 2017
try

choose the right choices on date with Jacqueline
this triggers some 'changes' on the next date

setting Jacqueline's stats to 100/100 is useless, $ jacrat = 1 and right choices at Jacqueline's date
tyvm I will try this

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Just open the game.7z file and drag and drop those files into the game folder and let them overwrite the files there. View_of_family-0.1.0-pc/game- overwrite the files of the same name.

K

Kedub

Still getting this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
    screen gstatsmiaquest:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1695, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2504, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 809, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1094, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1018, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "H:\X-Novels\STILL NEED TO PLAY\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
  File "<screen language>", line 92, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.1.0