TCM

Jul 30, 2017
Normally you should've taken her home with you for a night full of sexy time, but this version's scenes and triggers are all over the place, so it probably glitched out on you and you missed the scene or rather you may get it later.
yeah thanks, after some more play the date with jaq at house happened now i get it, must be a bug that the kitchen thing happened first

btw the sex with jaq at house is bugged too at the moment to enter the room she is already riding on top then bj>photo>throat>ontop again and looping again and again :confounded:

maxpecker29

Nov 6, 2017
Mia quest seems to be bugged for me in this latest version. I go to the beach, meet her, she tells me about problems at school and I agree to help, then nothing. Cannot talk to her in room (get kicked to hall as soon as I hit the "talk" option), school doesn't show up on map so I can't go there to square things with her teacher, and Mia never returns to the beach. Anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this, or do I just shelve the game until the next version and hope for bug fixes then?

Sorry, never mind ...... I'm an idiot and missed the "call her at 17:00" entry in the phone. My bad, there's not a bug, just a dumb-a$$ed player!

terry175

Feb 25, 2017
I agree that the game is buggy. However, this game has "task" option to see what to do next for this character. is there is no more task, most likely there is nothingg else to do (no new content)
CG wise, I think this game is great.

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
this game make me dizzy.

This game is so full of bugs that it's impossible to play, I just did what I could, I need to wait for a version to fix the bugs to finish : Walkthrough v1.0
sir, can you help me?
the only thing i can do with this new version is dating with jacqueline, bring her home and get some action. and mia hj and bj scene. i cant find nicole at 9.00 and talk to mrs. rhoades at 11.00 and of course the new scene with mrs. rhodes and emma. (based on your walkthrough)

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Only way I could progress was download that unofficial fix, enable console, and type in "jacrat=15". Otherwise, I couldn't finish up the Jacqueline/Nicole part.

(Incidentally, that variable had gotten to 50, preventing anything from ever firing.)

Reactions: Darkaura

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
this game make me dizzy.

sir, can you help me?
the only thing i can do with this new version is dating with jacqueline, bring her home and get some action. and mia hj and bj scene. i cant find nicole at 9.00 and talk to mrs. rhoades at 11.00 and of course the new scene with mrs. rhodes and emma. (based on your walkthrough)
Sorry, Friend, but even I can't do more than that, I only played the Mom's path, the other ways it's impossible continue without bugs, again I'll wait for the new version, and I don't know until when, because it doesn't have a version for fix bugs :confused::eek:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Here's a small "walkthrough" for the new version:

First, use @the66 fix.

Raising depravity:
Nicole: 10h living room playing/kssing(2 points)
Mia: 21/22h her room lessons(3 points)

Jacqueline date: I have honestly no idea what you need to do to advance. I went on several dates with her, always used different answers and suddenly she went home with the MC. According to @the66 the correct answers are 1. talk about you, 2. talk about family 3. I had to hit him. Important: The date itself won't change, you have to ask her out again and then they go to MC's home instead. Then talk to her and Nicole in the kitchen.

Nicole: She should come to you at night (the journal says to wait for her next move). My only advice here: Do that before you meet Mia at the beach (when her classmate shows up), since the two night actions seem to conflict with each other.

Mia: I had no problems with her. The steps are pretty clear, unless you run into bugs

Reactions: Darkaura

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
i am not going to play this game till the bugs are fixed, i just want a nice incest game that i can sit back and play without problems
As long as you don't use older version saves I didn't run into too many bugs... And if and when I did, I selected Ignore and everything worked fine... It's with older version save files that the bugs were more prevalent and sometimes kicked back to the Main Menu even when ignored... On a new play through I really didn't run into bugs hardly ever till near the end of the older sisters current content, and like I said, Ignore worked to get past it...

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
The fix fixed the problem of entering Nicole's room at 01:00 pm, however, an error appears when entering the room from 07:00 pm ... I'm clicking ignore, after several clicks return to the main screen of the game! :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Reactions: Carlo S
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes