xb

Nov 9, 2017
try

choose the right choices on date with Jacqueline
this triggers some 'changes' on the next date

setting Jacqueline's stats to 100/100 is useless, $ jacrat = 1 and right choices at Jacqueline's date
jacrat = 1 worked like a charm. Thanks.

Codrussor

May 30, 2017
What is the ending of Nicole's questline in this version? Because my "next task" screen bugged out and says "In next versions", but it already started doing that before I was finished with her.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
What is the ending of Nicole's questline in this version? Because my "next task" screen bugged out and says "In next versions", but it already started doing that before I was finished with her.
forced bj at night in MC's room

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Well, I finally got this update to work and now I'm almost wishing I hadn't. The whole scene with Nicole in your room is unpleasant, to say the least. Seems our boy is getting too used to getting his own way. No doubt in the next update, a brief conversation or a gift or money will remedy the situation. I mean I know most, if not all of these games have some element of coercion or deception or even blackmail to achieve your desires but both parties end up being happy with the result. Add to that the "plan" to exact revenge on the Aunt, which I can all too easily see starting out as rape makes me worry about the future of this game or,at least, the underlying themes. I guess we'll see.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
The quality and quantity of the update was actually pretty good, but the game still feels very clunky. It would actually be a pretty good game if he would make it more userfriendly.
In general, the game needs more direct feedback. You have to check the smartphone way too often. It should be the last option, instead you're constantly checking if you made any progress.
Also, raising the sisters depravity is pretty annoying, since apparently only one action actually increases it. That was much better solved with the mother earlier in the game. And the Jacqueline date again lacks feedback. I went on several dates with her and was about to give up and suddenly I got the sex/morning scene. I don't know what I did right, maybe had to raise her stats, but I like I said, ab bit more feedback would be much appreciated.

Edit: How do you get the Nicole scene in your room? I only had the Mia scene and the morning after I could talk to Nicole about the night. Apparently she was drunk and the MC did some questionable stuff according to some comments here, but I never had this scene, yet the game seems to think I did.

Nevermind, I used @the66 fix. Thank you!

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Nicole still doesn't work for me, still no mc room night event with her...Only morning one afterwards at her room :(

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I did the exact answers and nothing new showed up. :FeelsBadMan: Other than Mia's new BJ option in the morning. :FeelsGoodMan:
go again on a date with Jacqueline

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This game is so full of bugs that it's impossible to play, I just did what I could, I need to wait for a version to fix the bugs to finish : Walkthrough v1.0
Yeah, seems like the triggers are all over the place, I was able to get the Mia blowjob before we even reached the handjob phase.

Reactions: Carlo S

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
The walkthroughs are generally vague and wildly inaccurate.

If anyone who is familiar with game has time to create one that is organized by day and specific events instead of just listing all available options, it would be much appreciated.

Reactions: dbp5ca

TCM

Jul 30, 2017
wait, i am lost, i was on a date with jaq and the next thing is jaq is naked in kitchen with nicole, what happened?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
wait, i am lost, i was on a date with jaq and the next thing is jaq is naked in kitchen with nicole, what happened?
Normally you should've taken her home with you for a night full of sexy time, but this version's scenes and triggers are all over the place, so it probably glitched out on you and you missed the scene or rather you may get it later.

Reactions: Carlo S
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes