myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ @

I use the enable dev mode renpy.zip file found on the site which is easier to me. Just unzip the game then unzip the enable file and run the .exe and select the View_of_family-0.1.0-pc folder and hit run. Once it closes open game and it should work. I thought it was already activated with this one but it looks like it wasn't.

Depends on what mom stuff you have seen she seemed to have a lot of stuff to me.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
@

I was talking about the miaroom.rpy Myroom.rpy Sisroom.rpy tasks.rpy from the patch file. Unless that's where you placed them then you need to move them to the game folder to overwrite the files there.
The version of the game that I downloaded the images have already come unpacked, I did not move in the location of any files!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
How do for acess console?

Shift + 0

Or

Shift + O

Not working for me!
Shift + (letter)o

If that doesn't work you might need to unlock it by editing the .rpy file. Go to the Renpy/common folder and open the 00console.rpy file in a notepad. Then press ctrl + f and enter config.cosole. Press enter until you see:
config.console = False and change the False to True (make sure you use a capital T).

Hope that helps

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
rollback and write $ variablename = 0 in console if you encounter an uninitialized variable
Well, what's the variable in this case? Because I have the same exact issue as him.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/tasks.rpy", line 68, in execute
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
  File "game/tasks.rpy", line 92, in execute
    if (miascool1 == 20) and (vika < 2):
NameError: name 'vika' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\python.py", line 1695, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2504, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 809, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 1094, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 1018, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
  File "<screen language>", line 92, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.1.0

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Well, what's the variable in this case? Because I have the same exact issue as him.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
    screen gstatsmiaquest:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Jordi\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Jordi\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\python.py", line 1695, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Jordi\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Jordi\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2504, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "C:\Users\Jordi\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 809, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "C:\Users\Jordi\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 1094, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "C:\Users\Jordi\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 1018, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "C:\Users\Jordi\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Jordi\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc 2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
    screen gstatsmiaquest:
  File "<screen language>", line 92, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.1.0
vika is your target here

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Download the enable dev mode renpy.zip from my post and follow the directions to unlock the console.

The files I was talking about are the ones that come from the patch from this link that fixes the problems.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
wth heck is wrong whit the game i have to at 16:00 to beach and the icon doesnt popup at 16:00 the game is really buggy as of late its getting worse every time and its whit almost all the icon's. university doesnt popup or mia's school even after 10days they dont popup att all

this many chars i think you should give all the chars on the mobile phone a ! for there qstes makes it more easy to find out on what qst you are whit any off them.

and wat about caroline you canot change your auntie's stats.

i realy like this game shame its getting more and more bug's and he is taking more time to update the game

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i thought trying 2play the game from the start whell that doesnt work and yes nicoles room is bugged and aswhell when you go to a party whit nicole/sis when she goes to bathroom where instantly are at jullia's work place whit mom i believe that's bugged to

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
Hmm, still getting the exnic error in Nicole's room, even with the "unofficial" patch. The Jacqueline scene at the house is still playing out of order too. Guess I'll be waiting for the official bug fix (or starting again, again..!).

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
true but i must say the party swap to jullia/psyke room whit mom aint correct ether this problem is alrdy from 0.0.5

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
as i sayd he hasnt checked the script after each updates that's where the most buggs are
so the whole storyline script is bugged toghetor whit the spot's that should be opend up after sertain dialog's
and these problem's start from v0.0.6.

i am not a game maker but i can remember from when it whas getting wrong whit the game

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes