CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
lol, hope i'm wrong tbh.. and the dev was just taking a break, or something.. too many games getting changed for my liking..
I agree and he with less and less content,sharing late from sharing time :(
I think I will make a donation according to the course of the game in the future.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
already at party with Nicole?
if all fails, try start the game from beginning and avoid setting stats in console
no need for that at all
I replayed the party. Still says meet her at the park afterwards and all I get is the option to kiss her. I don't see her and Dinn. I never messed with console settings.

Do I need to advance with the mom or younger sister? Because I've done them and I'm still stick with "find Nicole at the Park". I just wanna see Olivia's scenes.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I replayed the party. Still says meet her at the park afterwards and all I get is the option to kiss her. I don't see her and Dinn. I never messed with console settings.

Do I need to advance with the mom or younger sister? Because I've done them and I'm still stick with "find Nicole at the Park". I just wanna see Olivia's scenes.
can you send me your save, so i could look into your problem?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
This is the one where I've advanced the most with the mom and younger sister but not Nicole.
so.. i played your save and when i payed for the kiss, dinn appeared as intended
do you play the fixed version? if not dl in op or

Reactions: JuniorAT

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
so.. i played your save and when i payed for the kiss, dinn appeared as intended
do you play the fixed version? if not dl in op or
The fix worked. :)

I was losing my mind for a bit trying to find out what I was doing wrong. Anyway thank you, I really appreciate your help.

fahshsbdbxjsjkan

Feb 4, 2018
I advanced nicole but now I'm stuck where I have to "find jackquielin" tell me is that the end of the version or I still have to explore more??

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I advanced nicole but now I'm stuck where I have to "find jackquielin" tell me is that the end of the version or I still have to explore more??
you find Jacqueline at the mall/shop
version ends when the tasks in your phone are set to in the next versions (Mom, Nicole, Mia Elsa)

Reactions: Carlo S
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes