the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I think I'm stuck with Nicole's quest. It says meet her in the park. I go there and all I do is pay her 20 bucks for a kiss. I think I'm missing something here.
already at party with Nicole?
if all fails, try start the game from beginning and avoid setting stats in console
no need for that at all

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hmm.. ever tried my bugfix @Carlo S ? which bugs remain?
Brother, the version that I downloaded, is horrible, if I open the door freezes, if I go in the square freezes, and many other places, inside the house nothing works, I had never seen such a bad game in my life, I tried a bug fix that a Brother here gave me, but nothing has changed. I gave up, and wait the new version and see if come better :confused::):)

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Brother, the version that I downloaded, is horrible, if I open the door freezes, if I go in the square freezes, and many other places, inside the house nothing works, I had never seen such a bad game in my life, I tried a bug fix that a Brother here gave me, but nothing has changed. I gave up, and wait the new version and see if come better :confused::):)
hmm.. your loss, coz you shouldn't have bugs with latest fix version
but to each his own :closedtongue:

Reactions: Carlo S

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
lol, hope i'm wrong tbh.. and the dev was just taking a break, or something.. too many games getting changed for my liking..
I agree and he with less and less content,sharing late from sharing time :(
I think I will make a donation according to the course of the game in the future.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
already at party with Nicole?
if all fails, try start the game from beginning and avoid setting stats in console
no need for that at all
I replayed the party. Still says meet her at the park afterwards and all I get is the option to kiss her. I don't see her and Dinn. I never messed with console settings.

Do I need to advance with the mom or younger sister? Because I've done them and I'm still stick with "find Nicole at the Park". I just wanna see Olivia's scenes.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I replayed the party. Still says meet her at the park afterwards and all I get is the option to kiss her. I don't see her and Dinn. I never messed with console settings.

Do I need to advance with the mom or younger sister? Because I've done them and I'm still stick with "find Nicole at the Park". I just wanna see Olivia's scenes.
can you send me your save, so i could look into your problem?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes