the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
This is the one where I've advanced the most with the mom and younger sister but not Nicole.
so.. i played your save and when i payed for the kiss, dinn appeared as intended
do you play the fixed version? if not dl in op or

Reactions: JuniorAT

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
so.. i played your save and when i payed for the kiss, dinn appeared as intended
do you play the fixed version? if not dl in op or
The fix worked. :)

I was losing my mind for a bit trying to find out what I was doing wrong. Anyway thank you, I really appreciate your help.

fahshsbdbxjsjkan

Feb 4, 2018
I advanced nicole but now I'm stuck where I have to "find jackquielin" tell me is that the end of the version or I still have to explore more??

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I advanced nicole but now I'm stuck where I have to "find jackquielin" tell me is that the end of the version or I still have to explore more??
you find Jacqueline at the mall/shop
version ends when the tasks in your phone are set to in the next versions (Mom, Nicole, Mia Elsa)

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hmm.. your loss, coz you shouldn't have bugs with latest fix version
but to each his own :closedtongue:
I came here to give the "Like", Brother, until the next version, and I really hope to come, no bugs :):):)

Reactions: the66

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
would be better, i've no interest in fixing it again:tiredface:
I know how you feel, this was one of the games that I liked the most, but after the first error, it seems that there is not much interest in continuing, doesn't has bug fix, if everyone play well, if not, he does not care anymore. It's a pity :(

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I know how you feel, this was one of the games that I liked the most, but after the first error, it seems that there is not much interest in continuing, doesn't has bug fix, if everyone play well, if not, he does not care anymore. It's a pity :(
honestly, i have my doubts, if there will be an update
developing a game, releasing it in an unplayable state and keeping silence for a month, is no way a dev should treat his patrons
and yesterday's post from him leaves many questions unanswered

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
honestly, i have my doubts, if there will be an update
developing a game, releasing it in an unplayable state and keeping silence for a month, is no way a dev should treat his patrons
and yesterday's post from him leaves many questions unanswered
As I said, he doesn't care anymore, about the game, the customers or even if the game is good or not, we can wait and see what is the next step :confused::confused:

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
As I said, he doesn't care anymore, about the game, the customers or even if the game is good or not, we can wait and see what is the next step :confused::confused:
yes, we have no other choice

fahshsbdbxjsjkan

Feb 4, 2018
version ends when the tasks in your phone are set to in the next versions (Mom, Nicole, Mia Elsa)
yeah I know I had fucked her also but still showing "find jacqueline"; Also tell me where to find julia to advance mom.

Now my problem is solved just tell me who is julia? and where to find her? to advance mom.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
yeah I know I had fucked her also but still showing "find jacqueline"; Also tell me where to find julia to advance mom.

Now my problem is solved just tell me who is julia? and where to find her? to advance mom.
Julia is Emmas mom aka Mrs. Rhoades
maybe you should phone her ;)

Aussie_perv

Oct 17, 2017
I dont know where he live but where i live $1000/mont is a lot. the avarage salary here is $100 to $500/mont
Yes you are right. Depends where he is to how much his good job pays. With cost of living where i am you couldnt survive on that amount. But in other countries it could actually be more than the president/king or whatever earn.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Im having the same problem with the Nicole quest. I met Jacqueline for a date, then I met her again and fucked her, but now the quest still says find Jacqueline and every time I go to her shop it's the first date all over again. I looked for the save folder to upload my save here but couldn't find View of Family in the roaming/renpy folder where my other renpy saves are.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Im having the same problem with the Nicole quest. I met Jacqueline for a date, then I met her again and fucked her, but now the quest still says find Jacqueline and every time I go to her shop it's the first date all over again. I looked for the save folder to upload my save here but couldn't find View of Family in the roaming/renpy folder where my other renpy saves are.
don't look for her in the shop, try your home first

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes