the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
nevermind found her in the kitchen at mcs house walkthrough didn't say that said she is at the boutique
walkthrough is a bit outdated and i don't get the creator to update :teary:
read some pages back :)

Reactions: Carlo S

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Nice fucking font shadow. Really takes me back to the time when my VGA cable was half broken.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Nice fucking font shadow. Really takes me back to the time when my VGA cable was half broken.
:FeelsBadMan: i find it adds more contrast and it's better readable :FeelsGoodMan:

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
But I'm waiting, for sure, I want play again XDXD
then play 0.1.0 + my fix from , you won't encounter any bugs
(this was my last try to convince you XD)
btw Marvel's last post is already 5 days ago, the waiting goes on..

Reactions: Carlo S

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
then play 0.1.0 + my fix from , you won't encounter any bugs
(this was my last try to convince you XD)
btw Marvel's last post is already 5 days ago, the waiting goes on..
Thanks a lot my Brother, but if you see my game, you'll do the same as me, You'll give up XDXD

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks a lot my Brother, but if you see my game, you'll do the same as me, You'll give up XDXD
ok, i give up :)

It's really unplayable without your fix. Thanks for that
actually i developed my fix a little further, with current ren'py version, some ui thingies and the start of an achievements system
but then i realized, that after an update by Marvel i had to do it all again :)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
ok, i give up :)

actually i developed my fix a little further, with current ren'py version, some ui thingies and the start of an achievements system
but then i realized, that after an update by Marvel i had to do it all again :)
You fixed a bunch of problems with the game's last release. Have you made any attempt to get your fixes to the developer? It would be better if what you fixed got rolled into the next release instead of needing to be patched again.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You fixed a bunch of problems with the game's last release. Have you made any attempt to get your fixes to the developer? It would be better if what you fixed got rolled into the next release instead of needing to be patched again.
nope, i'm none of his patrons so it's quite difficult to get in touch with him ;)

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
nope, i'm none of his patrons so it's quite difficult to get in touch with him ;)
Sorry to hear that. I am not a patron either and I wouldn't know how to get in touch except through Patreon and it seems he hasn't discovered this thread on his own. I guess he's not too worried about piracy.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes