xelix

Feb 24, 2018
Love this game.

Hi! thanks for the hotfix @the66. just want to ask if there's a way to lessen the white background in the text box. The image cannot be properly be seen especially the lower part during the scene.

and how can you auto play and skip? i realize with the fix. The options in the bottom are gone.

Thank you so much and more power.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Love this game.

Hi! thanks for the hotfix @the66. just want to ask if there's a way to lessen the white background in the text box. The image cannot be properly be seen especially the lower part during the scene.

and how can you auto play and skip? i realize with the fix. The options in the bottom are gone.

Thank you so much and more power.
autoplay -> <TAB>
skip -> <CTRL>
hiding ui > <H> or <Middle Mouse Button>
or <F1> for the help menu :p

i will release today my latest build, maybe i can lower the opacity of the textbox a bit

xelix

Feb 24, 2018
autoplay -> <TAB>
skip -> <CTRL>
hiding ui > <H> or <Middle Mouse Button>
or <F1> for the help menu :p

i will release today my latest build, maybe i can lower the opacity of the textbox a bit
Wow. Thank you so much. Looking forward for your latest build. :D

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
and now as promised the latest version of my bugfix
this time it's rather a modded version than a fix
it's the complete game with all fixes, a current ren'py version plus some ui enhancements
release size is small compared to the original, coz i changed jpg's to webp's (thx @Palanto Games for the tip, i must admit even jpg's can become smaller :))

if you wanna test this version here are the links:
  • Windows:
  • Mac:
  • Linux:
don't expect new content, i just wanted to try out, what's possible in ren'py
the achievements system/scenes gallery is just a placeholder, i didn't develop it further since weeks :pensive:
btw you can choose between 3 different textboxes in preferences

so, have fun (or not :evilsmile:) till Marvel releases a new version

edit: updated scripts.rpa 28.02.2018 00:30

Reactions: N7 and Palanto

Dolner

May 9, 2017
As @the66 said its been a will since he posted something on patreon and a lot of patron quited supporting him including me
Same here. No word from the dev, even though he said he would give us an update 8 days ago. This game is either on hold, dead or dying.
Also, Milfy City and Mythic Manor set a new standard by giving us more worthwhile content in their first release than most of these games provide in a year. No need to throw money at cash-grab games any more.

Oled

Dec 27, 2017
Same here. No word from the dev, even though he said he would give us an update 8 days ago. This game is either on hold, dead or dying.
Also, Milfy City and Mythic Manor set a new standard by giving us more worthwhile content in their first release than most of these games provide in a year. No need to throw money at cash-grab games any more.
Exactly i think its going to be banned like dmd

Bfar

May 2, 2017
Its super Broke i download full game and the bug fix and still keeps crashing.
:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2179, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2188, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2189, in execute
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2189, in <module>
Exception: Screen tooltip is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "myroom.rpyc", line 31, in script
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1038, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
View of family 0.1.0modded
Hope i can show like this.
If not i am sorry

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I can't find the school....where is it?? Or how to unlock it?? Called Mia at 17. She wants to meet at school. But can't find school. So I am stuck.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Its super Broke i download full game and the bug fix and still keeps crashing.
:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "myroom.rpyc", line 31, in script
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2614, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 401, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2925, in <lambda>
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 411, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 592, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "D:\DOWNLOAD\ONLINE GAMES\Sp\View_of_family-0.1.0-pc\View_of_family-0.1.0modded-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1038, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
View of family 0.1.0modded
Hope i can show like this.
If not i am sorry
when you use my modded version, don't mix it with the original one + bugfix
see it as a separate game, save files should be compatible though

milfslover

Jan 31, 2018
i have this problem
it showes me
talk to nicole at 23:00
when i go there at that time and she is in the bathroom
but nothig new happens
i have puted the game file and the icons had changed
i have no crashs in the game but am stuck in mai loop too

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i have this problem
it showes me
talk to nicole at 23:00
when i go there at that time and she is in the bathroom
but nothig new happens
i have puted the game file and the icons had changed
i have no crashs in the game but am stuck in mai loop too
nah.. it's her evil twin :evilsmile:
she's in her room too :)
i can fix it, so she isn't at the bathroom at this time time in the game
but it should look like screenshot0001.png

Reactions: milfslover

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
As a supporter of this dev i really hope he does not abandon this. When he says he has a good job he means money wise ,he hates the job its self. Not even sure what he does for a living , i for one will be sticking with him for another month in the hopes that he does continue it. But to be honest i have seen alot of games in the last year crash and burn so not holding my breath.

Bfar

May 2, 2017
its fix now.
Any chance to make an mod or cheat for the game i can edit save game.
But not working good Thank You

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
its fix now.
Any chance to make an mod or cheat for the game i can edit save game.
But not working good Thank You
no, my bad sorry, there was an error
updated scripts, please dl the scripts.7z, unpack and overwrite scripts.rpa

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes