Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
since i don't think the dev Marvel is here on f95.. anyone able to help my figure out the Daz assets used for Mia, Elsa, Jacqueline & Vika?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
since i'm no longer allowed to publish my modded version in this thread, i created a new one over at the mod section
you will find anything in connection with it

please post there for bugreports or feature request
thx

raymond111

Feb 22, 2018
since i'm no longer allowed to publish my modded version in this thread, i created a new one over at the mod section
you will find anything in connection with it

please post there for bugreports or feature request
thx
hi man can i ask a question what is the difference of youre mod is it same as the original?

anschwww

May 10, 2017
hi man can i ask a question what is the difference of youre mod is it same as the original?
  • all bugfixes from original game thread
  • excessive use of Ren'py's atl
  • tooltip for almost everything clickable in game
  • everywhere and everytime usable custom cursors
  • per request the possibility of selecting different text boxes in preferences
  • one or anthoter that i forgot (JPGs [or webp?] instead of PNGs)

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
  • all bugfixes from original game thread
  • excessive use of Ren'py's atl
  • tooltip for almost everything clickable in game
  • everywhere and everytime usable custom cursors
  • per request the possibility of selecting different text boxes in preferences
  • one or anthoter that i forgot (JPGs [or webp?] instead of PNGs)
Oi that's amazing, hope we get a new version and you update that mod as well

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
(JPGs [or webp?] instead of PNGs)
nah.. not really a feature, more a nice side effect to decrease download size ;)

Oi that's amazing, hope we get a new version and you update that mod as well
yep.. hope is all we have
and then i can try to update my mod
but let's talk about this in the mod section, i don't wanna be warned again :teary:

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Overview:
"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures. You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor. He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!
Fixed OP.
might want to update it seems Marvel is changing the game patreon page has

--
"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures.
You’ll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor.
He lives with his step-sister Nicole and his step-mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes