ComicBookGuy

I only play good games
Donor
Oct 5, 2017
You can call me out for criticising an "artist" but it's no secret that this game has no story line, REALLY bad dialogues tons of bugs and the only reason people play this is the beautiful models. Don't tell me you're really into the story and play for any other reason than watching the models he uses.
While the game lacks a general storyline and direction I for one quite like the author's dialogues. I think the progress with mother has been really well done in this game on dialogue basis.

If you want to get technical on me what amateur means and call out that his game is filled with bugs and say that that you haven't seen a developer as bad as Marvel, I would have to say that you have in general only touched the surface of game development both on this website and in general. There are developers with games on this website that make Marvel look like Hideo Kojima of erotic games.

TheonS

Donor
Jun 23, 2017
While the game lacks a general storyline and direction I for one quite like the author's dialogues. I think the progress with mother has been really well done in this game on dialogue basis.

If you want to get technical on me what amateur means and call out that his game is filled with bugs and say that that you haven't seen a developer as bad as Marvel, I would have to say that you have in general only touched the surface of game development both on this website and in general. There are developers with games on this website that make Marvel look like Hideo Kojima of erotic games.
I didn't say he's the worst there are developers who are way worse and way too good than him.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@ how did you get that done i never got her in my bed room and all i have nis on all 4woman in the next version

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
@ how did you get that done i never got her in my bed room and all i have nis on all 4woman in the next version
is from next version goin to release soon

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
Naphala isnt that the girl from princes trainer akabur
and and you are patreon at his site i see iff so when it comes out post it here whit mega download link plz

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Naphala isnt that the girl from princes trainer akabur
and and you are patreon at his site i see iff so when it comes out post it here whit mega download link plz
pervert :p stop lookin that way to my little Lola :heartcoveredeyes:
im not supporting anymore aka... and game is finished/dead nothing more to expect from him

Reactions: jackkane

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
he is making a new 1 lol star channel 34 is the new game from akabur and the blondy has a slightly new look she is the avatar/hologram off the space ship lol.

how ever this is off topic a bit. srry for that are you patreon whit the make off the vieuw of familie game

kupic

May 5, 2017
is from next version goin to release soon

Is it just me or is it a little stupid to post patron links here?

Patrons can read it anyway on the patreon page and for non patrons these links are just a little bit useless.

Just for fun..

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Is it just me or is it a little stupid to post patron links here?

Patrons can read it anyway on the patreon page and for non patrons these links are just a little bit useless.

Just for fun..
why is stupid as some1 pay for patrons and some share free ? >
my post was a reply to @

Reactions: jackkane
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes