Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
which bugs remain?
I played with the version linked in the OP, and ran into one major bug (and a whole bunch of typos, straight up errors, and people being in two places at once): Nicole's last major scene, where she gets drunk in your room, never triggered. I did get the morning after scene.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I played with the version linked in the OP, and ran into one major bug (and a whole bunch of typos, straight up errors, and people being in two places at once): Nicole's last major scene, where she gets drunk in your room, never triggered. I did get the morning after scene.
could you give a try? only 260mb to dl
and yes, you have to start from scratch ;)
i don't wanna start squashing bugs in the orig. game again :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So this game is in developement for a year and still 0.1? Not encouraging. Yes, i just spotted this for the first time so i'm new at this thread :) Already noticed that i'd be better off with the modded 'enhanced' version. At least beefy? I love family corruption themes, hoping for the best.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
So this game is in developement for a year and still 0.1? Not encouraging. Yes, i just spotted this for the first time so i'm new at this thread :) Already noticed that i'd be better off with the modded 'enhanced' version. At least beefy? I love family corruption themes, hoping for the best.
You won't regret it Ennoch, it's a pretty good game, just like you said though, updates are not regular, too bad :(

Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Haha, this is exactly my kind of VN :) Start out as your run-off-the-mill family corrupting types with nice renders, nothing jawdropping but unique ones mostly, with a story simple as nail.. but then BAM! out of the blue those plot twists hit you in the guts catching you off guard only to realize that this is a simple but very refined little piece of cake with real suprises in store for the player :) Of course its sill about getting lewd with the family and anyone else but those suprise twists are just plain awesome!

Such a shame we can't expect an update anytime soon, if ever... :(

P.S.: I beginning to see a pattern here! Therapists are such sneaky little devils! I wanna see more of this kind in games :D

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
and yes, you have to start from scratch ;)
Thanks, but that's too much for one scene. I'll just see if I can trigger it by hand instead.

edit: I looked at the script, and that scene is skipped when you advance too fast. I don't want to figure out why it's possible to advance too fast, so I triggered it by hand.

gina123678

Feb 25, 2018
nah, i mean this
Hi guys! I've been working on a game in the night mode for a week or two already. It's not that easy, but I'm trying to catch up.

In the 11th version, the focus will be on Mia. Although Nicole won the vote before I went on an unscheduled "vacation". So I managed to advance her story a little. On the plot you will need to help Jacqueline persuade her father to give a job to Nicole. Also in this quest will be Dinn... And his mom. But I did not finish. Therefore in this version there will be only acquaintance with this family.

But after I returned, I focused only on Mia. I continued the scene with the blowjob (The last scene with her). I didn't plan this scene. Just made to remember how it's done... So nothing special, just Mia masturbates in front of her brother.

Perhaps the most important news is that this version will have the first sex scene with Mia. Mia's got a birthday. Since she is now 18 years old (In the game this will not be mentioned ... Just in case. Patreon is now a terrible place)). Mia wants a special gift.

I started this quest a couple of days ago. So now it's hard to say how it will look. I can just say that this quest will be big and will include two alternative scenes. You can watch only one, so save the game at the right time.

There is much to do, and time is short. The release date is difficult to guess. But you can count on March 25th + - a couple of days.

And in the end I want to thank you for your support. There was no news from me for a month and you supported me... You're great) Thank you so much!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes