Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Having issue with Mia find her in her room did nothing happens, and Nicole depravity is locked at 31 will not change. anyone help??

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No matter how much I tried, she wouldn't talk to me. Still I will download it again, like I know the triggers are all over the place. But am I missing something? Please let me know XD
just now i haven't the scripts of the orig. game at hand, only my mod, so i'm not sure if i changed the triggers here :)
did mom gave you a bj at the shop? -> talk w. Elsa at school - > go to dance class at 21:00

Reactions: jackkane

TheGoldenRim

May 24, 2017
just now i haven't the scripts of the orig. game at hand, only my mod, so i'm not sure if i changed the triggers here :)
did mom gave you a bj at the shop? -> talk w. Elsa at school - > go to dance class at 21:00
I don't remember, but she probably didn't. As I said, I've downloaded the game again and the patch. So I'll see tomorrow. Your mod is the one featured in the main page, right?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I don't remember, but she probably didn't. As I said, I've downloaded the game again and the patch. So I'll see tomorrow. Your mod is the one featured in the main page, right?
nope, over

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
It's feel strange for me that there is so much attention to that Mia, that wasn't even in the game at firts :FeelsBadMan:.
While i can't wait for Nicole(well mom is quite hot too, but still, Nicole is the main reason i've decided to try this game).

Reactions: Krull

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's feel strange for me that there is so much attention to that Mia, that wasn't even in the game at firts :FeelsBadMan:.
Really? I'm not around since the beginning so i had now idea that the lil sis wasn't in there right from the start. I think you are pretty well aware that the lil' sister fan club is very vocal and big in size though :) So i'm not suprises that i see lil' sisters getting done often first and foremost in games. Its both a demand, thus a pressure on devs and in turn it became a kind of standard route...
While i can't wait for Nicole(well mom is quite hot too, but still, Nicole is the main reason i've decided to try this game).
I'm all hots for mom. Mom and the milfs in this game :) There is always a girl that gets the least content or lags behind and obviously her fans feel sad. I can understand that. I'm all hot for Judy in Milfy City and well.. can't expect content for her for quite some time:'( We'll see how Nicole goes here. Even with the fans of lil' sisters i find it odd then that she got more content sooner than those girls who were there since the beginning.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
@

Your welcome then you can also use the shift + D and then click variables and look through them for the different ones and then use the shift + O to increase the one that you want or need to increase. I used it a bit for the mom stats when the phone said that I needed to up one of her stats.
I tried doing Shift+O but it's not working for me. No command working for me. Any help?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any updated walkthrough for this game? The old walkthrough is not fitting well with the gameplay. And also I'm struck at dating with mom, I can't go for date cuz not enough money. The walkthrough says, Go on a date but where do i earn the money? The cheat ain't working anymore.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well there is more then one character in the game then just Nicole so they all need updates. When the game first came out it was Nicole and the mother and the sister was added right after that or she was already in the game but didn't have any content for a long time. Even though Nicole has been around more I find Mia to be more sexy and hot looking then her older sister and I have no problem with more content for Mia.

@

Did you use unren tool or the enable dev mode renpy tool that has unren built into it to allow you to use the console? Most renpy games have it to where the DEV console is locked so you need to use one of the 2 tools listed above to unlock it. The tools will also extract all files from the game like images and such. Once you have the dev mode unlocked start the game and you can use shift + D then click on the variables to see what all variables might be in the game then you can use the shift + O to open the console while the console is open you can also type in dir() and hit enter and this will bring up all listed variables in the game as well.

Do a search of the site as both of them are posted on the site.

Reactions: coolboy88

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Well there is more then one character in the game then just Nicole so they all need updates. When the game first came out it was Nicole and the mother and the sister was added right after that or she was already in the game but didn't have any content for a long time. Even though Nicole has been around more I find Mia to be more sexy and hot looking then her older sister and I have no problem with more content for Mia.

@

Did you use unren tool or the enable dev mode renpy tool that has unren built into it to allow you to use the console? Most renpy games have it to where the DEV console is locked so you need to use one of the 2 tools listed above to unlock it. The tools will also extract all files from the game like images and such. Once you have the dev mode unlocked start the game and you can use shift + D then click on the variables to see what all variables might be in the game then you can use the shift + O to open the console while the console is open you can also type in dir() and hit enter and this will bring up all listed variables in the game as well.

Do a search of the site as both of them are posted on the site.
Do I have to download tools separately and try or something? How to unlock the dev mod? Thanks in advance.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Those tools will do it for you when you run them they'll extract the files of the game out then DEV mode will be unlocked. Make sure that if the game is open that you'll need to close it and then open it again if it was open when you ran unren or the other one or nothing will go into effect until you do. Here is the unren thread.

This is for the enable dev mod renpy one.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Is there any updated walkthrough for this game? The old walkthrough is not fitting well with the gameplay. And also I'm struck at dating with mom, I can't go for date cuz not enough money. The walkthrough says, Go on a date but where do i earn the money? The cheat ain't working anymore.
did you get the job at the college? that's how you earn money

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm stuck with this task with Nicole, It says '' I must wait until she comes to me'' Any help?

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes