the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
however, the wait also has an advantage, i don't have to update my mod with the new content :relievedface:
at least not yet

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
however, the wait also has an advantage, i don't have to update my mod with the new content :relievedface:
at least not yet
You realize we gonna slave drive you for that mod right?
we may allow you a cup of coffee per hour or so, but no beer for you, until you're finished that is, you hear?

Reactions: the66

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You realize we gonna slave drive you for that mod right?
we may allow you a cup of coffee per hour or so, but no beer for you, until you're finished that is, you hear?
..still waiting, i work on another project atm, so no spare time :)

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
what marvel doesnt do on speed he makes up for the amount off stuff and every some ppl rly dont have patients
even so he could say: guys the next update its gonna take longer..
and how i see it he doesnt give a f.. i mean he gets olmost 1.4k€ per month whats double the money i get for forking my sweet little ass up

Reactions: parachina

cheesemix

Jun 3, 2017
I get the sense that every day he checks his patreon site thinking - "when are they gonna shut my site down. Every other game was shut down for this content. I could drag out a couple more months collecting and saying how I have to change the story to abide by the rules. It could take a year." Followed by an evil laugh and smirk

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes