the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
tried it and errors are gone , is there something wrong with the walk-through or game's clock and monet system ?
cause i cant manage to follow the steps , sometriggers may not be working i assume
walkthrough isn't completely correct and if you use the modded game, it's completely outdated
but with the hints in the phone you shouldn't need one

D

Deleted member 482284

How do I find Olivia? I cant progress with stepsis

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm starting to lost hope in this one. Ok, Dude got an eye surgery, Ok, Dude got X problems, Ok, Dude got kidnapped by UFO, but in the end, what I retain is " bad quality communication " and " a dev who seems to be no longer interested in his own game" . This type of attitude is becoming more and more frequent among other devs as well. The " I give good updates at the start, get money and do What I want " schema is multiplying. The Family Secret, Second Happiness, MyXXXkin, A Zombie's Life, The Gift, etc... Man, I mean, why didn't all those devs think AT THE START about the " Real Life obstacles " they might meet.

Fortunately, there are good and serious devs who never fails to put a smile on their pledger's faces. Marvel will never reach this level of trust.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Second Happiness
What about it? VNorth still keep updating the game every month. And content is not bad at all.
On the contrary, Second Happiness is a good example of qualitative development, in my opinion.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@Kakato that's rude becausse marvel is interested in this game he has done so much this is realy the first he says how or wat and it aint totaly his faulth hee needed eye surgery. and whit 2stitches in his eye you canot blame him he canot make it in time
why do most ppl always have to be so rude

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
What about it? VNorth still keep updating the game every month. And content is not bad at all.
On the contrary, Second Happiness is a good example of qualitative development, in my opinion.
I was talking about the releases and communication. Did Vnorth said when the next version will be out? No. His releases are always planned for the 5th of each month.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Kakato that's rude becausse marvel is interested in this game he has done so much this is realy the first he says how or wat and it aint totaly his faulth hee needed eye surgery. and whit 2stitches in his eye you canot blame him he canot make it in time
why do most ppl always have to be so rude
Rude, but true.

RekaKaito

Dec 13, 2017
you can try my linked somewhere in op or dowload my modded version over
both should rectify this error
I really owe u this one sir i must admit :heartcoveredeyes: but i came up with an error. The phone was gone and i cant save anymore after the last morning scene with Mia. Hope u could help again

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I really owe u this one sir i must admit :heartcoveredeyes: but i came up with an error. The phone was gone and i cant save anymore after the last morning scene with Mia. Hope u could help again
open console <shift + o> and type suppress_overlay = False
phone should be visible again

RekaKaito

Dec 13, 2017
open console <shift + o> and type suppress_overlay = False
phone should be visible again
Thanks man ill try it some other time :closedeyesmile: But for now ill ask if you know how too boost their stat (relation, depravition) so i can go smooth afterward:tf: I already guess the money (money = 9999) but i cant on stats plss help if u could senpai :winkytongue:

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes