loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Looking at the latest previews of the younger sister, did she suddenly have a growth spurt?:noexpression:

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I think it's a shame that people are getting on the dev's case while he's ill. I hope he feels better, soon.

About the game, I'm still stuck on Jacqueline. I've gone out with her many times, but her Relationship is stuck on 6, and I still get the message about not being able to mention her brother, yet. Since I can't squeeze any more out of her, that means I also can't move forward with Nicole's path.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I think it's a shame that people are getting on the dev's case while he's ill. I hope he feels better, soon.

About the game, I'm still stuck on Jacqueline. I've gone out with her many times, but her Relationship is stuck on 6, and I still get the message about not being able to mention her brother, yet. Since I can't squeeze any more out of her, that means I also can't move forward with Nicole's path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
he should leave Mia as she is is perfekt patreon shouldnt be winers.
its his story iff he says she is 18/21 then hse is that its just a fake story whit nothing intent from RL

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey gamers, i need help. I have`n play this game for a long time, so i desided to start it in the beginning with this new update. So first day, i visited mom in the library and talk to her and bla bla bla and then i leave. ONLY place showing on the map is that bar, so i go there. There i must buy a wine witch mom had asked. MOM DIDN`T ASK FOR THAT, WTF. Then, when i have done my "teaching" and her mom wants to meet me in the bar at 5PM at NEXT DAY, there is no bar, WTF. Is the first two days some kind of prology or is this new version somekind corrupted ?????

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey gamers, i need help. I have`n play this game for a long time, so i desided to start it in the beginning with this new update. So first day, i visited mom in the library and talk to her and bla bla bla and then i leave. ONLY place showing on the map is that bar, so i go there. There i must buy a wine witch mom had asked. MOM DIDN`T ASK FOR THAT, WTF. Then, when i have done my "teaching" and her mom wants to meet me in the bar at 5PM at NEXT DAY, there is no bar, WTF. Is the first two days some kind of prology or is this new version somekind corrupted ?????
are you using the bugfix?
meeting with Mrs. Rhoades should be at 8pm

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No, i loaded it in OP. And in first encouter to Mrs. Roades, she asks me to meet her NEXT DAY 5PM before i leave her appartment. There is no official bugfix in OP unless you mean that FAN-MADE FIX witch i don`t know what it fixs.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No, i loaded it in OP. And in first encouter to Mrs. Roades, she asks me to meet her NEXT DAY 5PM before i leave her appartment. There is no official bugfix in OP unless you mean that FAN-MADE FIX witch i don`t know what it fixs.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes