Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks man, i loaded the F-M BF and i test it but does your fixed game correct these first and second day "bugs" witch i mentioned (must buy wine, mom never asked to buy esc.).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks man, i loaded the F-M BF and i test it but does your fixed game correct these first and second day "bugs" witch i mentioned (must buy wine, mom never asked to buy esc.).
tbh idk :) it's been a while
i concentrated on the mod and the bugfix.. well, got abandoned

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just tryed F-M FIX, white bottom no good, original better. Second day 5 pm, no bar icon, why, and mom never asked me to buy win in first day. The wine thing i understand, i am assumeing mom asked and dialogue dosen`t show that but if somebody asks you to be somewhere at 5pm nex day and nex day when you want to go there the place don`t show in the map, thats a BUG.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Been a while since I played, but don't you have to chat with Mrs Banks before meeting Julia at the bar?

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Just tryed F-M FIX, white bottom no good, original better. Second day 5 pm, no bar icon, why, and mom never asked me to buy win in first day. The wine thing i understand, i am assumeing mom asked and dialogue dosen`t show that but if somebody asks you to be somewhere at 5pm nex day and nex day when you want to go there the place don`t show in the map, thats a BUG.
yep, as i mentioned, i stopped working on the bugfix
if you like, try my and maybe the time in the hints fits the dialogue :coldsweat:
Been a while since I played, but don't you have to chat with Mrs Banks before meeting Julia at the bar?
damned, these difficult questions
but you are right :)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
yep, as i mentioned, i stopped working on the bugfix
if you like, try my and maybe the time in the hints fits the dialogue :coldsweat:
damned, these difficult questions
but you are right :)
Does your file have original screen bottom or white as this F-M FIX ???

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I played your exc. version and there dialogue makes sense + your white bottom is more trasparent so it`s better (original isn`t bad either). Bye the way how your game is so much smaler than the original, screens look the same ???? GREAT VERSION:HeyGuys: (I`ll be watching you !!!!!!!)

Last edited:

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I played your exc. version and there dialogue makes sense + your white bottom is more trasparent so it`s better (original isn`t bad either). Bye the way how your game is so much smaler than the original, screens look the same ???? GREAT VERSION:HeyGuys: (I`ll be watching you !!!!!!!)
images are webp'ed and stop watching me, what if i'm naked? :hushedface:

Reactions: freedom.call

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
he should leave Mia as she is is perfekt patreon shouldnt be winers.
its his story iff he says she is 18/21 then hse is that its just a fake story whit nothing intent from RL
i agree.. but if the models 'look too young' they can get kicked off patreon
another reason my current wip game will not go on patreon

petite.png

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You know what they say about people who live in glass houses...

...they always have to answer the door. :cool:
it was only a well-intentioned advice, cuz i dont't know if your screens are big enough to see my.. to see me in all my splendor

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes