the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks man ill try it some other time :closedeyesmile: But for now ill ask if you know how too boost their stat (relation, depravition) so i can go smooth afterward:tf: I already guess the money (money = 9999) but i cant on stats plss help if u could senpai :winkytongue:
i advice not to manually change the stats, you will miss some triggers

RekaKaito

Dec 13, 2017
i advice not to manually change the stats, you will miss some triggers
Oh i didnt think of that. Yea i probably do it traditionally x'D maybe im just upset earlier becuz of the bug thats happened to me. its my bad i didnt save after the bug shows but man im already got high stats of THEM :ForeverAlone: Now im going to start again from zero :WutFace: But still thanks for the mod n help :biggrin:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Miracles do happen (Dual Family update), so I'm still optimistic we'll see more of this one too.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Both his eyes have health issues! Damn eye operations are tough, hope he gets well soon and good luck to him.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I may be mis-remembering things earlier in this thread but I thought Marvel was in an area hit by one or more hurricanes last fall and was without power or internet for months as well. just trying to re-establish a normal life after that can take a lot of energy, then health issues on top of that, we might be lucky we hear anything at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if anyone posted this yet but dev had eye surgery.

Okay guys, I understand that this will sound like excuse. I thought I'd finish the release before the 29th. The main reason why I wanted to be in time before the 29th is another operation on my eye. I now have two stitches in my eye. Therefore, it is hard for me to keep my eyes open( Literally. ).
And about donations ... This month I will not take money from you. I don't know if there is an option to disable donates. It will be very difficult for me to find this function due to the reasons described above. Even this post I write through tears)) In general, Just do not donate to me this month. I should feel better the other day and I will return to work. It's good that there is not much work left.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
even though this is the first time he canot make release date for upcomming version becausse off the EYE operation and he gets straight away rude ppl against him that's just so uncool

Reactions: Boardguy
D

Deleted member 482284

How do i talk to vika? She says to comeback after getting something?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes