Acesaw

May 11, 2017
is this game finished or something cus still havn't seen any update yet. i fucking loved it and would sux if its already finished!

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
As the tag says it's on hold since nobody knows what happened to the dev. He might be sipping cocktails somewhere laughing about all the patrons that still give him money, but he also might be blind and depressed or even dead, nobody really knows what's up.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
no he is not like the other Dev's
iff he is saying stop donating that should say enough
and no he canot get money through patreon check the link at main OP

Reactions: x7CB

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Patreon changed the rules and incest is banned. Assholes bending to pressure from supposedly moral fags that are fine with intensive violence, gore and racist crap but flip out over non-mainstream sexual behaviors. Personally I think they have no balls so everyone who ever uses them suffers. How can he even make a game like this if the content is banned? Wish someone would offer a better alternative.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Well I guess censorship lives here too. 3 posts deleted with "off topic" as the reason. Funny I thought a discussion of the reason this game will probably never be updated WAS on topic. Like I say to many people want to control what you say or how you say it.

Reactions: rogosh

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Well I guess censorship lives here too. 3 posts deleted with "off topic" as the reason. Funny I thought a discussion of the reason this game will probably never be updated WAS on topic. Like I say to many people want to control what you say or how you say it.
Hi - we have rules for the forum here:

Your posts (and those of several others) were deemed off-topic because it wasn't a discussion about the game. The rule is in place because members seeking information about the game in the OP should not have to read through several pages of posts that aren't directly related to the game to find what they're looking for. This is standard practice on message boards/forums that have moderators. It has zero to do with censorship and everything to do with courtesy to other members of the forum.

You're welcome to start a thread and that conversation here:

Thanks

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Well as I said it started with a discussion about why the game probably won't be finished. I did stray into the reasoning behind the patreon ban on incest and how it came about. Yes it wasn't exactly about just this game. This has affected many games some with very little incest. I don't want to break the rules but I do tend to go into lecture mode at times. I'm kind of a student of human behavior. Also I'm probably older then most here. Splaining things is what I do almost automatically.

Reactions: bas

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
His patreon page is back, so I guess his health is getting better, because looks like he contacted Patreon.

I hope he recover his vision and health and continue to develop this good game, good luck.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
His patreon page is back, so I guess his health is getting better, because looks like he contacted Patreon.

I hope he recover his vision and health and continue to develop this good game, good luck.
I didn't know his page was down, I checked it yesterday and it wasn't down

Rypear

Aug 12, 2017
yo i need help with nicole every time i go to the park the only dialogue i get is kiss or leave

cheesemix

Jun 3, 2017
I like how his patreon site now says that you play a guy living with 3 hot girls and have a bet going on about pretending to be a family and the first person to break the bet loses.
That seems almost too easy.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ah, the Darksilver plan to get your game you are sick of making intentionally shut down without having to take responsibility.

Reactions: Ironnitro and Moria

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I think it is a quick solution to a problem that he has no time to address while working through the health problems.

rsreaper

Jun 10, 2017
this guy is clearly lying to his patreons. he wouldnt take the money if he was sick. he just lie so he can get free money
I might be misunderstanding something, but isn't his patreon "per creation" not "per month". That means he only takes money from his patreons if he releases something, so right now he's not getting money from patreon.

Reactions: depechedNode
3.70 star(s) 35 Votes