markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm prepared for a disappointment, I guess I'll find out later after its uploaded......I hope the wait was worth it. Really like Mia, elsa and the mom in this game. Hopefully he learns from this and gets back on track with a stable release cycle.:)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm prepared for a disappointment, I guess I'll find out later after its uploaded......I hope the wait was worth it. Really like Mia, elsa and the mom in this game. Hopefully he learns from this and gets back on track with a stable release cycle.:)
Indeed. I'm excited and afraid to be dissapointed at the same time. :/

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Damn...at some point I cleared out my roaming folder of all renpy stuff and completely forgot to hold onto saves for this.....blah! lol Starting over it is:confused:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This update doesn't seem so bad......it has mia content which I wanted, Haven't done much else yet. But it has Mia content:heartcoveredeyes::biggrin::)
Hopefully we can get some less aggressive stuff for vika...the mc is a total dick with her from the start lol

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
anyone knows how to progress with nicole, when it's saing: ''Maybe Jacqueline can help me"? I did several dates with her, and didn't progress.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Now i imagine Marvel as half dead, half blind dude, surrounded by some medical machines and droppers. Like Emperor Of Mankind on Golden Throne.

Reactions: Bababoooey

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Wow, the new Intro with Mia and Nicole is hot! :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated.

Someone ping me and let me know if the "fan made fix" stuff can be removed.

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes