Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
well its been ages since the last update,and now?good lord,i must be dreamin..this used to be one of my faves.hope it stays on path now thanks

Reactions: ontach

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
i have some old saves before this new update but i cant acces phone cause errors
someoe have a good save before this up?

maglama

Jul 17, 2017
Good to see a game I was hyped for back from the dead. I suppose the only downside is having to start a fresh playthrough since I'm experiencing a lot of crashes. With all these new games popping out left and right it's nice to see a friendly face.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
New to this game and find it pretty boring after only 30 minutes of play. Can the MC go anywhere outside the home besides the park? What is the MC supposed to do while everyone is gone during the day, besides sleep and watch TV? Where's the beach on the map - Nothing but home and park on my map? LOL, MC masturbating next to his mom, while she unknowingly watches television?!

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
New to this game and find it pretty boring after only 30 minutes of play. Can the MC go anywhere outside the home besides the park? What is the MC supposed to do while everyone is gone during the day, besides sleep and watch TV? Where's the beach on the map - Nothing but home and park on my map? LOL, MC masturbating next to his mom, while she unknowingly watches television?!
Use the walkthrough - hasn't been updated for the new version but you should find it useful.

Reactions: R@ftaar

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just started this version and since my old save died the second I clicked on the phone icon, I checked out the beginning of the script and at least fixed this little problem with the saves. I don't know what will happen later on and what other errors may pop, but at least new variables shouldn't crash old saves any more. In case there are no new variables introduced in other script files, of course :rolleyes:. I guess we'll see.
The fix is attached below.
I just re-organized some stuff there. It was kinda messy.

Extract into the game root folder (where you start the game exe from). The script will pop into the correct subfolder.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I just started this version and since my old save died the second I clicked on the phone icon, I checked out the beginning of the script and at least fixed this little problem with the saves. I don't know what will happen later on and what other errors may pop, but at least new variables shouldn't crash old saves any more. In case there are no new variables introduced in other script files, of course :rolleyes:. I guess we'll see.
The fix is attached below.
I just re-organized some stuff there. It was kinda messy.
Which mod do i need ? The patch the first ??

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
What mod? It's a fix for the latest update, not for any mod. I doubt that old mods will work with this new version.

And it won't fix all errors, just the old saves problem. Probably.

U

User_551620

Use the walkthrough - hasn't been updated for the new version but you should find it useful.
just look at the timetable for each person within your smartphone and follow the hint and choose any special quest.

Too bad, i really liked the 0.1.0 version so far, now IMHO the 0.1.1 is a little mess.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I hope I did understand what you were trying to say here, but yes. This is a fix for the original v1.1 without any mods.

All mods are made for the old version of the game. I doubt that any of them will work without any major problems.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I hope I did understand what you were trying to say here, but yes. This is a fix for the original v1.1 without any mods.

All mods are made for the old version of the game. I doubt that any of them will work without any major problems.
Thank you so much any more great game like this that still in progress i want to be tester of game its possiable ? I do it for free

3.70 star(s) 35 Votes