ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah I though he pulled an "Irredeemable". Great news... Better late than never. I hope he's all healed up.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
@Retro you can safely remove my fan made fix, it was for v0.1.0 only

Jeffpool

Aug 10, 2017
Hi guys, I started a new game but the only places I can go is home or the park, I chose to help mum at work and it says Nicole knows where she is but when i see her in the living room i cant disturb her form exercising, any ideas?

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is awesome, I had given up on this guy, I'm glad that there was a change of heart for this game, obviously one of my favorites out there, it really makes my day, thanks for sharing, and thanks Marvel for the change of heart, I thought you had abandoned this game, sorry for doubting you.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
I just started this version and since my old save died the second I clicked on the phone icon, I checked out the beginning of the script and at least fixed this little problem with the saves. I don't know what will happen later on and what other errors may pop, but at least new variables shouldn't crash old saves any more. In case there are no new variables introduced in other script files, of course :rolleyes:. I guess we'll see.
The fix is attached below.
I just re-organized some stuff there. It was kinda messy.

Extract into the game root folder (where you start the game exe from). The script will pop into the correct subfolder.

After your "Fix" it says always i want to sleep..

Reactions: Seriosha

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Lol wut, View of family is back :extremelyhappy:

If I remember it correctly, this is nice game. Little sister is amongst best little sisters in this type of games.

Reactions: ontach

Pwloko

Jun 26, 2018
I cant talk with Mia in your room, Anyone help me

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1938, in script
menu:
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1939, in <module>
"About birthday" if (miasbdbuz == 1) and (miasbdmom == 1) and (miasgift == 2) and (miascool1 == 23):
NameError: name 'miasbdbuz' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1938, in script
menu:
File "C:\Users\Gustavo\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\Gustavo\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 823, in menu
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
File "C:\Users\Gustavo\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1725, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Gustavo\Desktop\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1939, in <module>
"About birthday" if (miasbdbuz == 1) and (miasbdmom == 1) and (miasgift == 2) and (miascool1 == 23):
NameError: name 'miasbdbuz' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.1.1

Reactions: deivater

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
when ever i want to do something late in the day..i have ran out of energy or don't have enough

zuago

Jun 2, 2017
stuck at nicole's path it says maybe jacqueline knows how to help me but when i try to go out w/ jac it's not gonna happen anything

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Is there a clean 0.1.0 Savegame, i get many errors continuing from mine and i don't want to start again from the beginning.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes