kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Go into the Kitchen, on the counter stands a cup of Coffee, that refills Energy (+20 or so per usage).
I asked:
when ever i want to do something late in the day..i have ran out of energy or don't have enough, could you give players the option to disable this in preferences?
he said:
Maybe ... But it will most likely be in the next version. In the meantime, you can go on the kitchen and find a cup of coffee there.

rambo2002

Jul 20, 2018
Hi,

sorry for my bad englisch, u hope you understand whar i mean.

I have played for 20 minutes now and unfortunately I do not like it at all. what makes sense a game in which from the beginning all are ready to have sex?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Hi,

sorry for my bad englisch, u hope you understand whar i mean.

I have played for 20 minutes now and unfortunately I do not like it at all. what makes sense a game in which from the beginning all are ready to have sex?
where Mia and Nicole are sucking MC dick? that's his dream

rambo2002

Jul 20, 2018
where Mia and Nicole are sucking MC dick? that's his dream
yes but his student gives him a blowjob immediately and the mother of her wants something from him. apart from his whole family.
Do not get me wrong I like the presentation and the graphics of the game but it's all too fast. Is he the one man in the city that all women are after him?
Personally, it makes more fun when man needs to "fight" for success.

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
So it seems this was only a minor update - I saw only two new scenes, both with Mia. Although, if we get just two new scenes, it's good they are with her :extremelyhappy:

Reactions: dx_boost

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
After your "Fix" it says always i want to sleep..
My fix has nothing to do with your energy level problem. In fact there are no energy level manipulations in the script.rpy, that is the only file I changed, you can read it yourself.
My fix just introduces all variables to the game once and before the game actually starts or an old save gets loaded. Originally they were initialized, as many developers seem to write their code, right after you hit the start button and the game starts from the beginning. With this kind of code structure, when the dev adds new variables there and you try to continue your game from an old save, those new variables will be just unknown to the game and it will throw an error when it tries to check the value of an unknown variable.

With the fix the game won't crash if you try to continue it from an old save, but it may not work correctly if any of the variables are supposed to be greater than their original value at that point in the game.

I don't remember quite well, was there an energy management system in the previous version of the game or not. Maybe it was the mod that removed it as it was an annoyance, since I kind of remember it being there at one time, but not being an annoyance later when I played it with the mod.
In case your old save is from the modded version without the energy management, it just starts at 0 level, just as mine did.

In any case, you can get over your little chronic sleepyness problem by opening the dev console (Shift+o) and setting your energy level manually to 100:

energy=100

You can repeat it at any time in the game when the level is low and you want to do something that requires energy.

Now I just changed the initial energy level from 0 to 100, so you won't be sleepy when you try to continue with an old save from the modded game without energy management. It will drop normally when you do things that require energy, just as in a newly started game or with a manually set energy level.

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
can we do money cheat ?
Definitely, as I have tons of money in my savegame and I am sure I haven't grinded that :closedeyesmile:

Open console with Shift+o (you maybe need first to enable it) and try money=xxx or cash=xxx or sth like that.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes