devspyke

Feb 3, 2018
penfold mole Merci beaucoup, j'essaie de m'entendre tout seul, mais aucune femme ne m'appelle Julia, sinon je ne poserai pas de question mais je ne parle que français alors je ne comprends pas tout le temps mon anglais n'est pas bon, mais merci beaucoup

Chodu

Oct 20, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "game/phone.rpy", line 579, in prepare_screen
File "game/phone.rpy", line 579, in prepare
File "game/phone.rpy", line 580, in prepare
AttributeError: 'ADVCharacter' object has no attribute 'pic'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 446, in main
renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 903, in report_duplicate_labels
if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2664, in report_parse_errors
renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 185, in report_parse_errors
error_fn=error_fn,
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\game.py", line 285, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2784, in interact_core
renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 873, in prepare_screens
s.ast.prepare_screen()
File "game/phone.rpy", line 579, in prepare_screen
File "game/phone.rpy", line 579, in prepare
File "game/phone.rpy", line 580, in prepare
File "...\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Help please :(

there were other errors with names starting with capital letters, I resolved those and then this happened

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
penfold mole Merci beaucoup, j'essaie de m'entendre tout seul, mais aucune femme ne m'appelle Julia, sinon je ne poserai pas de question mais je ne parle que français alors je ne comprends pas tout le temps mon anglais n'est pas bon, mais merci beaucoup
Google translate is somewhat wonky and I don't understand French besides 'merci beaucoup' and 'mon anglais n'est pas bon', but knowing that Julia is mrs Rhode's (Emma's mom's) first name will probably help you while reading the walkthrough.
And you're welcome, the little help that I was able to give you isn't worth much.
because the game is using military time instead of normal time.
The so called "military time" is quite normal throughout most of the Europe and other parts of the world with only a few exceptions, you know :biggrin:. We just don't read it the "military way" (it is actually quite funny when 16:15 is being read as "sixteen hundred fifteen", not just "sixteen fifteen" or "fifteen past sixteen" or "fifteen past four" or something else as casual - the way most of the normal non-military people read it)

Reactions: botc76

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
What's with the Chinese? Google translate this into bad English, so we can ignore your question in the same language.:closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

View of Family [v0.1.1] [Marvel] - Original Size: 857MB

Download PC (118MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Is this game totally fucking broke?

Ages ago I tried it and got to the part where you met the shrink with your mother. Next update the game was destroyed and I couldn't do anything.

A couple of months back I redownload and was willing to start again. Can't go to work with the mother and decided the game was just fucked. Just downloaded it again and on a new game can't help mother at her job and can't meet the student at 19:00. What is it I'm doing wrong or has the dev just killed his own game?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes