Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
This game is still alive? used to be one of my favorites because the mom was super sexy imo but then it dies or he changed mom to step-mom or something shit like that... I just want to know if the game still has incest or if there's a patch for it, thanks.
The is 90% incest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have to say that I really liked this update as Mai was great and you also got to play with another girl as well.

@Penfold Mole

Thanks for the inventory patch it worked like a charm.
Inventory patch? I made a patch to keep the old saves from crashing the game, I don't know anything about the inventory :angel:
But you're welcome anyway.

Oh, alright, you're calling it the inventory patch, because clicking the phone crashed the game before patching it. You're welcome to call it whatever you want to, but it's actually just one of the possible places in the game that can make it to crash with an old save. My patch didn't actually change anything about the phone itself, it just created some missing variables at the Ren'Py init level from which at least one is represented in the phone window as the energy bar.

Hasbromate

Dec 28, 2017
Well I realized that I could continue with the game, and Mia was the only update since January. I thought there would had been much more content, got my hopes up for nothing because it was like 20 minutes of content from 8 months ago.

Fata

Jul 23, 2017
Hey Guys,

i stuck at the Nicole Task "I Need to find Jacqueline". I already found and banged Jacqueline but i dont know what to do know. Hope someone can help me.
Thanks!

Aug 16, 2016
Hey Guys,

i stuck at the Nicole Task "I Need to find Jacqueline". I already found and banged Jacqueline but i dont know what to do know. Hope someone can help me.
Thanks!
Go into the kitchen first thing in the morning, I think around 9am, to find her talking to Nicole. The scene will be a bit weird if you had a few days pass since the banging date.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
@Trasher2018 its not cousin but still sister its only from other mother but its from his father so its sister

@Penfold Mole you are correct its still not improved only a new bit off screenies and a bit story line the game is unfortunatly a mess and needs to be bug fixxed becausse i am stuck whit mia for going 2 the beach and the icon doesnt even even show up

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Anyone know what more can I do to increase Mia's depravity points? I'm stuck at 67 points, and no matter what I do now, it doesn't increase those point, not even when in the living room she gives MC a handjob while mom is there too watching TV, haha. I should be able to increase those points because the Task doesn't say "In the next version".

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity Only the Handjob in the morning in her room increase the Points up to the needed level.
I tried that, but it didn't seem to affect anything, but I'll try it again, maybe I didn't notice points going up doing that.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes