LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Well I realized that I could continue with the game, and Mia was the only update since January. I thought there would had been much more content, got my hopes up for nothing because it was like 20 minutes of content from 8 months ago.
Well he was gone for awhile. He posted about medical issues a long time ago and that he would not be working on the game. He certainly didn't trick anyone.

Reactions: Gandalf78

driak

Aug 20, 2017
I started a new game and wanted to help the mother at work, but when I go on the map I do not see where she works. But in the previous versions I could see it.Do I something wrong or is it so that I can only see the park on the map?
Where are the save files actually located?

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I started a new game and wanted to help the mother at work, but when I go on the map I do not see where she works. But in the previous versions I could see it.Do I something wrong or is it so that I can only see the park on the map?
Where are the save files actually located?
If you've just started a new game, and your referring to just after the choice of whom to go with.
Then after the masterbation scene in the bathroom, you check Mom's room and then Big Sis's room and ask about Mom. She then tells you to call her, do so and she'll tell you she's left early. You then can now go to the map and it will now be open...…………………..Peace!!

Reactions: Gandalf78

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Since the mall does not appear on my map, I am unable to progress with the Nicole Task "I Need to find Jacqueline", nor with getting Mia a present. Does anyone know how to fix this (short of playing the entire game over from the start)?

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
can some tell me how to start working.. i had the talk in the bar.. and after that.. what do i need to do? :)

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Since the mall does not appear on my map, I am unable to progress with the Nicole Task "I Need to find Jacqueline", nor with getting Mia a present. Does anyone know how to fix this (short of playing the entire game over from the start)?
It's the shopping cart symbol. Once you've done the dates with Jacqueline and need to find her again, it'll be in your kitchen. I forget what time it happens.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's the shopping cart symbol. Once you've done the dates with Jacqueline and need to find her again, it'll be in your kitchen. I forget what time it happens.
My map:

without the mall icon, from a save about an hour ago before I closed the game. Oddly, when I went to get that image to prove to you that I had no such shopping cart icon on my map, it magically appeared after relaunching the game. {shrug} I haven't seen the icon during my playing of any of the previous versions, either. As long as the icon doesn't disappear, I'll be happy.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
go to the store, on the map is near home at the right side. store.jpg only after you talked with Mia about her birthday you will see tje clothes store

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes