0le

Apr 30, 2018
I seem stuck
On mom I get "first talk to girl in bar" as task but nothing happens. After that I can not talk to the girl in the bar.
On Nicole I have "talk to Jaquline" but I have(on a date) and nothing happens and there is no other selection.
This is a new game that is started on 1.1 Any suggestions/ help would be appricated?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I seem stuck
On mom I get "first talk to girl in bar" as task but nothing happens. After that I can not talk to the girl in the bar.
On Nicole I have "talk to Jaquline" but I have(on a date) and nothing happens and there is no other selection.
This is a new game that is started on 1.1 Any suggestions/ help would be appricated?
The girl in the bar is only there at certain times, and you need to seduce her.
You need to do the Jacqueline date 3 or 4 times.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@tuli2770 You need to get a job at the university. Go there, meet the principal, do the quests with mom and the therapist and you will get the job. Look in the phone and you can see next steps for each person's quest.

Jan 9, 2018
Are sex events repeatable now? I remember back in 0.1.0 once you did the event, you couldn't do it anymore.
nope, still as it was before.

any new content than the last update
3 big scenes with Mia.

I seem stuck
"first talk to girl in bar" - are you talking about waitress or woman that sit at bar (Caroline) ?
For Caroline you need :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"talk to Jaquline" - 3 or 4 dates, last date should be about 10 or 11 pm (she will tell you when shop close or something), in this case you will invite her to your place, at morning go to the kitchen.

do not use any cheats except money.
a lot of scenes are dependent on exactly how much depravity\relationship points you have. You will miss 90% of content, and will receive a lot of errors, because you will miss changes in variables.
to cheat money edit View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\game\options.rpy
by changing line 16
define config.developer = True
in game shift+o, and in console write
money = 987654

about walkthrough:
i have only one question, is there anyone who was able to see this scene ?

when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
couldnt find mbd_f34.jpg in any *.rpy files

Reactions: MikeD13

Toutafay

Jul 13, 2017
Hey all, plz how do you trigger the event with mom in 1.0 ? in walktrhought it's said to call Mrs RHodes at 11 but i can't do it... any idea ? i can't go further with mom :( Thx

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Then there is another trigger that I don't know about, sorry.
Ok... but I have been on the Jacqueline date maybe 10 times...
The only thing that I can think of that may be the trigger that you are looking for is to have a bottle of wine left, i bought three at the start of game so not sure, and to basically date her enough that her levels rise, i forget the value totals, then the last date of the evening you go back to mc place

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Hey all, plz how do you trigger the event with mom in 1.0 ? in walktrhought it's said to call Mrs RHodes at 11 but i can't do it... any idea ? i can't go further with mom :( Thx
may have to raise her stats a few times, mom's that is, and after a day or two do it? if still unable spend the time to spend time with both sisters and make sure that the woman at the bar is seduced also may be triggers for this scene to get it started as when it would not work for me that is what i did and was then able to call Mrs. Rhodes

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
The walkthrough is out of date, but it does provide some hints for those unfamiliar with the game.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
vika whas still sleeping like a log when i whas done whit mia and i bought wisky though the game sayd i had wine not realy correct and then it apears vika drank all the wine from house kitchen.
funny vika aint a true lesbo after she had mines in her mouth and inside her pussy/cunt/snatch
and what was even more funny she thought it whas mia who whas doing it to her lol

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Idk if i already did everything but seems to be no new content can't check the phone either to see what has yet to be done etc ps using a old save idk if that's the problem and btw It seems to be I have two mom's or I have a clone of her lmao she's in the bathroom but in the living room x'Dx'Dx'D screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes