Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I already met Mia
and friend on the beach, but I only get the msg "find Mia in your room". I go every hour in the room and nothing happens brother.
Not sure if you have a bug, but for me I went to my room at around normal bedtime (2300-2400) and she was on my bed.

Hope that helps

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Am I the only one who wish the progress in Nicole storyline? Its been ignored by the dev for quite a time.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
getting multiple exception occurred, when I pull Mia's task on the phone when I go to her room 2200, when I try to go to her school game has become unplayable

chen69

Apr 22, 2018
any one have save game form 0.1.0 version i try to use my old save gme but if i click the phone the game always error thx

chen69

Apr 22, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2641, in execute
    screen gstats1:
    screen gstats1:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2642, in execute
    imagemap:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2648, in execute
    if (energy >= 50):
NameError: name 'energy' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1695, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2492, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2759, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 482, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 482, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 399, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2759, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 409, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "F:\Mega\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen gstats1:
    screen gstats1:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2642, in execute
    imagemap:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 2648, in execute
    if (energy >= 50):
  File "<screen language>", line 2648, in <module>
NameError: name 'energy' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
View of family 0.1.1
thats my error

migor

Apr 29, 2018
Great game really enjoyed it but i already played all characters out. Only the oldest sister must speak to Jacqueline but it only give me the option to date her?What am i missing?

Chgdcj57

Jul 9, 2017
Great game really enjoyed it but i already played all characters out. Only the oldest sister must speak to Jacqueline but it only give me the option to date her?What am i missing?
Nothing... maybe play a little bit more before you ask “good” questions like this

Reactions: migor

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
I always liked this game. So when the update came out, I was excited to get back to it. But when I started it up, I remembered how bad the translation was, so I decided to do something about it. I went through all of the script files, and fixed all of the bad parts. There might be some random mistakes here or there, but it's a ton better than it was. Extract it into the game folder

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I always liked this game. So when the update came out, I was excited to get back to it. But when I started it up, I remembered how bad the translation was, so I decided to do something about it. I went through all of the script files, and fixed all of the bad parts. There might be some random mistakes here or there, but it's a ton better than it was. Extract it into the game folder
thanks for this, bad translation is one of the only things that can kill a game for me fast. one of these days I'm going to teach myself how to do this....I'm just so lazy, lol

snogard

Apr 26, 2017
thanks for this, bad translation is one of the only things that can kill a game for me fast. one of these days I'm going to teach myself how to do this....I'm just so lazy, lol
All you need to do, is open the files in notepad ++, and edit them.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Look at line 1405 at miaroom.rpy... You have miss a (") there...

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes