D

Deleted member 45040

I know that... That's for a ask what the name is of the map... It's not exist any save map who have the name View of Family....

sometimes your computer gives a weird random name to renpy save folders. Create a new save in the game go to the renpy folder in app data then sort the folders by date and time and you should be able to find it. It also may be inside a folder call backups.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
sometimes your computer gives a weird random name to renpy save folders. Create a new save in the game go to the renpy folder in app data then sort the folders by date and time and you should be able to find it. It also may be inside a folder call backups.
Thank's man... I think a found the map.....

mike hobby

Aug 15, 2017
does anyone have walk through? the exclamation mark keeps saying "in the next versions" even though i have updated the game

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
It's need's a fix to the phone...
Phone.jpg Phone_1.jpg

I can't either go to mom's work or meet mia at the beach.... The places don't shows up on the map.....
Map.jpg

Shawn0605

Feb 21, 2018
Still no android port? Does any of you knows any blogspot does ported this already or sites? I already looked up Booom313 and spear1403 blogspot but still no luck.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
still buggy as ever?
i have a bug where i'm stuck at 17:00 and sometimes in conversation it says "i need to sleep.."

Reactions: Gandalf78

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I have finish this version, so now it's the only thing to do it's wait for next update. I hope it's not take so long time to the next ver like this one.... It's one of my favorite games....

Reactions: Ro2121

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
That 'need to sleep' isn't a bug it tells that you're tired. Prevents staying awake too long. Take naps to 'fix' it...

Mrs Rhodes.
how much sleep does this char needs? i sleep from 23 to 6 take nap to 8 and at 16 he is tired? also is a hidden mechanic?

Reactions: Gandalf78
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes