partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Aah, Coffee! So it have some useful function. I thought it was only something to be added later. Or I simply haven't noticed any effect as I tried spend some time in drinking it mornings :D.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Can you please help me with save that i can do things with them
What kind of help you need with save? Right-click and menu opens. Or with that coffee?? Just click that coffee cup and that's it...

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
But in game image i see sex scene i want saves for this please
My save files won't click anything for you, will not read any texts for you, won't teach you how game mechanics work. A save file will not play it for you. You have to do it yourself.

And a save file don't contain some replay option to see finished parts of story.

You have to play yourself. Or you can just check the files if you don't want play. Have fun! But playing is much, much more fun..;D

EDit: Someone may have recorded gameplay and maybe willing to share video. Or maybe it's not a good idea. At least I wouldn't be willing share such video or do not want to see someone playing one-handed while there's some quick movement somewhere in lower parts of recorded video (horror, horror, horror)...

azretail

Sep 7, 2018
I'm playing on my pc and I cant move on. mom,nicole and elsa's tasks say that ''In the next versions''. there is only mia task and it says raise depravity but it doesnt move any since 64. is this game ended here so? (downloaded 1-2 days ago, version 0.1.1)

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I had the same problem, only certain actions raise her depravity beyond that point (I think), such as blowjobs (tested) nad probably things other then kissing and gropping.
I'm playing on my pc and I cant move on. mom,nicole and elsa's tasks say that ''In the next versions''. there is only mia task and it says raise depravity but it doesnt move any since 64. is this game ended here so? (downloaded 1-2 days ago, version 0.1.1)

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I am stuck with "Speak with Elsa at school" , i can't find her.
All other tasks closed , any help ? :) , thanks

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes