RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This has probably been mentioned in this thread but did Mia say it was her 18th birthday?
That would mean that everything done prior to that with her was with a girl under 18.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
So the question is, is this game coming back again, or was this update just a bug fix???
Came back from a shallow grave. Was on-hold for long time (months) due to some personal problems of developer. Only future will tell if its development continues as promised...

Reactions: RustyV

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Came back from a shallow grave. Was on-hold for long time (months) due to some personal problems of developer. Only future will tell if its development continues as promised...
Very first time I played this game in its early releases it worked fine. Downloaded it twice since then and started fresh and the game cannot progress past the intro as though no other content exists. Any ideas?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
A pretty good game.

Does anyone know of there’s going to be an update for it anytime soon?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I do like how the hints aspect lets you know where to go if you are stuck. I do wish there was difficulty level so the hints could be less direct if you want some help but a little less help in the game.

Rednyks

Jun 13, 2018
While running game code:
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1938, in script
menu:
File "game/miaroom.rpy", line 1939, in <module>
"About your birthday" if (miasbdbuz == 1) and (miasbdmom == 1) and (miasgift == 2) and (miascool1 == 23):
NameError: name 'miasbdbuz' is not defined

I can't fix this.
Help me guys please.

Jun 3, 2018
Need an answer,,
I have downloaded the Android port of v. 0.1.1.14 enhanced version,, is it same version with 0.1.1 PC that u guys talked about here???
Coz there is no changes with the plot, graphic images, except for the new interface,, for example, the new update of PC version, shows mom leaning on the couch wearing white shirt with an exposed bottom,, but on Android 0.1.1.14 mom still wearing red shirt and lean over the couch, with no bottom exposed (just like previous versions),,

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Need an answer,,
I have downloaded the Android port of v. 0.1.1.14 enhanced version,, is it same version with 0.1.1 PC that u guys talked about here???
Coz there is no changes with the plot, graphic images, except for the new interface,, for example, the new update of PC version, shows mom leaning on the couch wearing white shirt with an exposed bottom,, but on Android 0.1.1.14 mom still wearing red shirt and lean over the couch, with no bottom exposed (just like previous versions),,
Actually there is no Android Version of the latest PC release. You just played the modded Version of previous release (it's not the same).

Reactions: Hominusnocturnal
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes