RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does anyone find it odd that you asked Jacqueline to find a present for the girl she knows is your sister's birthday and she picks out a slutty Hello Kitty (have no idea what it is called) outfit?

chan1986

Aug 21, 2018
Hi I cannot check the phone option after the encounter with emma and mrs rhodes .
In help it shows that p opens the phone but nothing is happening . Please help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi I cannot check the phone option after the encounter with emma and mrs rhodes .
In help it shows that p opens the phone but nothing is happening . Please help
although this is the wrong thread to answer question of my mod...
did you install the latest patch v1.1.15?
the phone icon and all other stuff like quick_menu are gone, so i assume not
this can't happen in v1.1.15 because there aren't overlay screens anymore
and yes, <p> still opens the phone
for further questions please use this thread ►

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
when I start this game.. this appears:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and game/Bathroom.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Wi\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 290, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Wi\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc-crunched\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Wi\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 264, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Wi\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 752, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=fn + source)
File "D:\Wi\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 418, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and game/Bathroom.rpy:2.

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "D:\Wi\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc-crunched\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 290, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Wi\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 264, in load_script
File "D:\Wi\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 752, in load_appropriate_file
File "D:\Wi\View_of_family-0.1.1-pc-crunched\renpy\script.py", line 418, in finish_load

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
Maybe Cruncher Nerd @bossapplesauce can answer to this question too: "What you have done!?! You have Crunched it too much, it's unplayable." ;D

WHUML

Jan 26, 2018

While running game code:
When this happens to me i delete all excepts game\saves then extract it again without overwriting. this solves almost everytime for me.

Reactions: livingskull1

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 6.99.12.2.2029
That sounds like there are duplicate copies of Bathroom.rpy, one in the .rpa and one either Bathroom.rpy or Bathroom.rpyc.

Did you run UnRen to look at the scripts?

Reactions: livingskull1

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
There are no .rpa files for this game.
I would suggest deleting the .rpyc files and trying again - they will be rebuilt when you start the game.

livingskull: if that doesn't work, you need to attach the traceback.txt file from the main game directory.
You're showing 2 different drives and directory structures and I have no idea how that's happening.
I used the mod in the wrong way. that caused the problem.. thanks

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
When this happens to me i delete all excepts game\saves then extract it again without overwriting. this solves almost everytime for me.
This could be causing your issue by creating multiple copies of rpy and/or rpyc files (the code that runs the game).

Renpy stores a copy of your saves in your Windows user profile, so you can and should delete the extracted copy of your game completely, and then unzip the game again. Your saves will show up.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes