goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He's posting "mother" and "aunt" on Patreon? He's just begging for a review...

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
Finally word from the dev! I'm quite surprised that he went with mom and aunt storyline as we didn't get much of Nicole but I won't complain, happy with any update at all. :) Also, the non story scenes, I love that. Just adds a bit of extra gameplay and sexy time in a casual normal day setting.

yannik

May 5, 2018
how do is increase mia´s depravity i do the event in the school where i can kiss her then let her jerk me off at home when mom is there and i do the beach scene but im still stuck at 67 depravity

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
I keep getting this error, and the game wont even start up. Anyone else getting it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'F:\\Artem\\proekt\\2/game/Bathroom.rpy', 1489962411, 0) is defined twice, at game/Bathroom.rpy:2 and game/Bathroom.rpy:2.

I have no other problems with any other ren'py games.

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
Still stuck on Jacquline's date....

I've dated her all day for 5 days straight, and the scene still didn't progress, her points are still at 0 and 0. A kiss and a Goodbye. I'm either bugged or missing something, just don't know what...

Does anyone have a specific method of progressing past this part? I love this game, just wish I can see all it has to offer.

Sep 13, 2018
Still stuck on Jacquline's date....

I've dated her all day for 5 days straight, and the scene still didn't progress, her points are still at 0 and 0. A kiss and a Goodbye. I'm either bugged or missing something, just don't know what...

Does anyone have a specific method of progressing past this part? I love this game, just wish I can see all it has to offer.
What quest are you doing exactly?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You need to ask the correct questions in the right order when on the dates before she will come home with you.

Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
You need to ask the correct questions in the right order when on the dates before she will come home with you.
If this is true, I'e be damn grateful to know what these right answers are. The weren't in the walkthrough, as far as I could see.

Thank you for responding.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes